🌸Nii-juu-hachi🌸

KOHARU

Saturday. Finally, I get to rest. The whole week since I became Nishinoya's girlfriend was very exhausting. First, I have to deal with Nishinoya's flirty attempts likes holding my hand or tucking piece of my hair behind my ear and other heart wrecking moments he put me through. I wouldn't say that I like it, but I wouldn't say that I hate it either. Maybe a bit of both.

Second is that I actually got a lot of admirers, mostly girls trying to squeeze some love advice from me, which I don't have and will never have.

Third is among those followers are Nishinoya's closet fans, sending me hate energy like literally.

They would even resort to putting toy cockroaches inside my shoe locker, hoping that it would actually traumatize me, but sadly I've never been afraid of bugs and insects so they failed.

Yesterday is the worst of all their attempts. I accidentally left my notebook under my desk before going to practice, when I came back for it, a lot of my notes have been ripped out and crumpled on my table. Not that I mind since the notebook I left is just a random notebook I used to write on when I was younger.

They even left a message on my table which wrote "Serves you right", so instead of erasing it I left my own reply to their remarks. They've been verbally abusing me but none of it was actually hurtful lol. They're like desperate fangirls wanting me to notice any one of them, and I'm like the ignorant idol that won't give them a shit since there's too many of them.

Yuu knew about all that happenings and even suggested that he confront the ones responsible but I was against the idea, because it'll eventually die down and he'd never be able to point those girls out.

Speaking of Yū, he's constantly getting called out by a lot of Freshmens and 2nd years to confess much like what Ayuzawa Naho-chan did. All of them got rejected though. Yū is pretty serious about our relationship. Sometimes I wonder how it feels to let go of these restraints on myself. If even for a day I ignore the fact that this relationship of ours is hanging on a tightrope, on a deal.

I like Yū.

So much, that it would hurt me as much when our deal's finally off, and I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to let him go after all that.

It didn't help when Ko-nii always called me telling me to break up with Nishinoya since he was against the idea of me having a boyfriend at this young age. Heck, I'm just a year younger than him. He's an over reacting chibi.
But setting all of that aside, since its Saturday, I get to have this day all by myself.

No nosy boyfriends, no insecure fan girls, no club practices, no calls from hot headed brothers and no boring lessons to listen to. Or so I thought.

"Haru!!!!!!!!!" The corner of my mouth twitched seeing that small figure and that hairstyle I was too familiar with.

What is he doing here?

"I missed you!" he even added while taking off his shoes.

Why did Mafuyu let him in the house?

I mentally slapped myself, while combing through my hair, going through a mini frustration.

Can I cry?

"Oi! What's with that face? Aren't you happy to see me?" he asked after keeping his shoes and closing the door, pouting with his hands on his waist.

With the same stoic face I wore when I opened the door, "No. Go home chibi" I said and turned my back on him. I was about to take my first step away when I felt arms around my waist.