Chatroom #18

Lance:

Lance: Romeo, save me

Arthur: You look like you're on your way to kill Romeo and the entire Montague family with a glare.

Lance: The reply is "Marry me, Juliet."

Arthur: Juliet asks Romeo to save her and Romeo responds with a proposal?

Lance: ???

Lance: This is from this girl Taylor Swift's song called "Love Story", I haven't really listened to it.

Arthur: Is it on Youtube?

Lance: https://youtu.be/8xg3vE8Ie_E

After 3 minutes and 57 seconds...

Arthur: Hold up, hold up. Juliet says Romeo can be the prince and she'll be the princess, but Italy didn't have a king between 1024 and 1805. Even if we count Charles V, the last Holy Roman emperor who used the title "King of Italy", it would still be unacceptable because Charles died in 1558 and Romeo and Juliet took place circa 1591.

Lance: I was busy figuring out where the fuck in Verona was that castle blondie's moping around in.

Arthur: That's not in Verona, Italian architecture is different from that.

Lance: Blondie was also wearing a Victorian dress, where the fuck did she get that dress?

Arthur: Taylor Swift is American so maybe it's the costume designer's error?

Lance: And Juliet saw Romeo once and then her daddy said no, then she was sure their love was real?

Arthur: Real Lord Capulet actually was oblivious of Romeo and Juliet's love affair.

Lance: My point was they saw each other ONCE in a party then love suddenly blossomed?

Arthur: I feel like you're building up for something but I can't get what you're trying to point out.

Lance: We started dating 16 years after we first saw each other! 16 years! And these kids thought their love was real after ONE PARTY.

Arthur: Maybe Romeo didn't call Juliet "stupid Capulet kid who thought she could fly".

Lance: Maybe Juliet didn't jump off a cliff after asking Romeo to take her up there.

Arthur: Maybe Romeo didn't order Juliet around just because he's Juliet's boss.

Lance: Maybe Juliet submitted her paperworks on time.

Arthur: I submitted my paperworks on time!

Lance: Why are you mad, you're not Juliet.

Arthur: You once gave me ten documents to work on, and I only had overnight to do it!

Lance: Wow Juliet, chill.

Arthur: You asked the other members to call me Frosties for a month just because you caught me eating cereal!

Lance: YOU STUFFED ALL OF IT IN A CHEEK POCKET, I WAS SO AMAZED YET HORRIFIED.

Arthur: One time I was so hungry after a shootout and you ate the only wurst in the office even though I said it was mine.

Lance: I don't even like wurst.

Arthur: That's worse!

Lance: That's wurst?

Arthur: 

Lance: Romeo asks Juliet to marry her to save her from her father and the loneliness. And everything was in Taylor Swift's imagination.

Arthur: Oh that makes sense.

Arthur: You were still mean to me, though.

Lance: https://youtu.be/vNoKguSdy4Y

Arthur: Stop changing the topic, you were very mean to me.

Lance: But Juliet

Lance: Yeah I don't have anything to say to clear my name, I had fun bullying you back then.

Lance: But I'm not bullying you anymore, see?

Arthur: https://youtu.be/jYa1eI1hpDE

Lance: Is she really playing that banjo?

Arthur: It seems so, she changes the chords in time with the music.

Lance: I looked her up on Wikipedia, she's a year older than me.

Arthur: Her full name is Taylor Alison Swift, that's cute.

Lance: Why are we Googling Taylor Swift?

Arthur: Because her songs are good.

Arthur: Although historically inaccurate.

Lance: Marry me Juliet?

Arthur: I rejected your proposal twice, do you really want to hear a third "No"?

Lance: Worth the try.

Lance:

Lance:

Lance: Just to be clear, we're still dating, right?