Actor AU! Interview #2

Disclaimer:

NOT CANON!

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN!

(characters' personalities based on HoA (2012) and STBK (2013))

WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!

WARNING!!!

(These are three warnings, I fucking tell ya.)

If you haven't read up to Fimbulwinter's latest chapter, THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE.

Also one of the guests for today has quite the not-so-innocent mouth.

•••

"Welcome back to my talk show, which I now just call "That one chapter where everyone radiates chaotic energy and unleashes balls of fury and stress"! Today we have Hemlock!"

(looks at my notes)

"Heimdall and Loki, oh yes that's why it's called Hemlock. So you might be wondering: "Hal, aren't Heimdall and Loki of Norse Mythology traditional enemies?" Yes they are! And Heimdall is technically Loki's nephew, since Loki and Odin are blood brothers and--"

(floor director hands another note)

"So I am no longer allowed to talk about Norse Mythology. Which is a bummer, because I like Norse Mythology. Did you know some of my relatives are Asatru?"

(floor director hands another note)

"But a comment made by zeeeeexo said they wanna interview me!"

"Oh. I'm the host, not the director. Hahaha, how could I mix that up. It's always "where's the host? who's the host?" but never "how's the host?"

"Well this sucks, the production team's a massive twat."

(floor director hands a death threat)

"Hemlock's here, ladies and gentleman!"

Arthur: (enters with a wide smile, waving at an invisible audience) (sits on the couch)

Lance: (enters with his hands inside his pockets, hair swept to one side, covering his right eye (you know, classic Heimdall), with a stern frown on his face) (sits as far away as he could from Arthur)

Arthur: He loves me so much he's scared of showing too much affection in front of the kids, that's why he's sitting so far away.

"I'm the only one here."

Arthur: I'm aware of your chicklings.

Arthur: Super aware. (winks at the readers)

Lance: I'm just trying not to kill this dramatic trashcan in front of camera.