Introduction

Nayeon: demon (hot like hell, the princess of the underworld, can turn people into statues, can send you to hell)

Jeongyeon: Vampire ( super fast,strong, her body is cold af,can turn into any kind of animals)

Daughter (Léna): Half demon/half vampire (have both of her parents abilities, her body's cold but her heart isn't)

Momo: Demon (Cause trouble everywhere, fighting is for kids, killing is better, really strong but doesn't use her abilities so often, she only need her fist. She can control human's body)

Dahyun: Angel (over protective, calm, control over her messed up family. Have more power than you think, more powerful than some S class demons, she has a sword as a weapon)

Son (Aloïs): Demon/angel (got more from the demon in personnality but actually have an angel's abilities like his mother)

Sana: Snake (the body of a human, the abilities of snakes. Can kill people with her poison, see at night, can see clearer than human in the water)

Tzuyu: Grim reaper (her body is as cold as her heart, have control over people's mind, cannot be seen by humans, immortal, take people's life)

Daughter(Gaby): A snake with some abilities of the grim reaper but cannot take others life.

Jihyo: Witch (Too kind to be a witch, she doesn't kill but can do it at some point, can turn people into pigs if wanted)

Mina: Human (Married to a phoenix after saving it from dying because of an angel's blade)

Chaeyoung: Phoenix (can turn into a giant firebird, can burn everything she touch, have magic spells)

Son (Sky): Human (Kind and the brain of their little group)