Club B

Later that night

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you...but I love it" I sing as I apply eyeliner to my left eye. *beep beep*

Leah- "I'm on my way hun".

"Perfect timing" I say as I begin to apply mascara. I search through my makeup bag for a perfect shade of lipstick. *flashback* "mi amor, what's taking you so long?" Oscar says wrapping his arms around me from behind, kissing my cheek. "I'm just trying to find the right shade of lipstick, I want to look good for you" I say pouting. He turns my face to him, "you look sexier with nothing on bebe" he says kissing my lips, "but wear that cherry lip gloss. I like the way it tastes". We both laugh as he kisses me.

My makeup bag falls to the floor. I groan, I begin to pick the stuff off the floor as the door bell rings. "Leah is calling" "Alexa answer" "Lets go witch! we got shots to drink and music to dance to!" I laugh, "Im coming".

 "Leah is calling" "Alexa answer" "Lets go witch! we got shots to drink and music to dance to!" I laugh, "Im coming"

I stand infront of my full size mirror, wearing a deep fuchsia long sleeve dress with navy blue heels. I part my lips and put some lip gloss on, "you're not the only one that's gonna like the taste of my lip gloss" I think to myself as I press my lips together and blow a kiss. I grab my clutch bag and head out.

"These are my coworkers: Marco, Dennis, Jackeline, and Franco" Leah introduces, "and this is my besty V" she squeals squeezing me. We exchange greetings and order a round of shots.

"So V is this your first time here?" Jackeline asks with a big smile. "It must be, because I definitely haven't seen that pretty face around" Dennis adds. "She doesn't come out much, because she's always tired" Leah answers. "Oh so what do you do?" Marco asks grabbing his glass of rum and coke. "I'm a legal secretary at the Lawfirm in downtown" I answer tucking my hair behind my ear. They all nod in unison.

"How about a drink?" Franco asks Leah and me. "Whipped Pinnacle with coke please" Leah orders placing a finger in the air. "She doesn't change" I think to myself smiling. "V? a Dos X?" Leah asks. "Um... no you know what how about a Malibu sunset" I say confidently. "My kind of girl" Jackeline says biting a cherry. "Well lets toast to your girl," Marco says raising his glass, "to a helluva night". We clink our glasses and make our way to the dance floor.

***

A few songs and selfies later, Rebecca, our Bottle Service waitress, whispers to Franco that our booth is ready. Flashes of us are seen between strobe lights as we walk through the crowd. Rebecca leads us down a hall to a private lounge area towards the back of the club. The room was lit up a neon blue color with a white leather couch along the back wall, a coffee table in the middle for our drinks and a flat screen to see the DJ and dance floor.