Christmas Party (continued)

We head to the dancefloor. We take a few videos and pictures and upload them to Instagram. I wrap my arms around Oscar's neck, he rests his forehead against mine, holding me by the waist, taking two steps to the left and two steps to the right to the beat of Darte un Beso by Prince Royce. "I love you" I whisper. He kisses me and spins me around. I giggle, as Nicole takes a picture, "you guys are so adorable look" she says showing us. "Aw send it to me" I say taking out my phone.

***

"I'll be back I gotta use the restroom" I say kissing Oscar. "I'll walk you" he says. Bailar by Deorro and Elvis Crespo plays. Nicole grabs him by the arm. "Can I dance with him while you're away please?!" Nicole pleads, "this is my favorite song and I need a partner". Oscar and I both shrug as I walk away. "You know how to dance merengue??" Oscar asks placing a hand on her waist and holding her hand with the other. "Of course, V taught me" she says dancing side to side.

He spins her around, pulls her towards him, crossing her arms infront of her, so she's facing away from him. Nicole begins to shake her ass on him. Oscar tries pushing her away but she held his hands on her waist. The DJ begins to play Mi gente by J Balvin. Nicole closes her eyes and grabs Oscar by his neck and keeps grinding her ass on his crotch. I stand infront of Nicole, place my hand on the back of her neck and pull her towards me, placing a hand on her waist and begin to grind her. We dance in a circle until I am dancing on top of Oscar and she is infront me. Oscar wraps his arms around me kissing my neck. I smile. Nicole stares at me disappointed, then turns around grabbing Luis and dancing with him.

A few songs later

Oscar and I head to one of the sofas. I sit on his lap, he gives me a kiss on the cheek as I take a picture. "Shit got out of control on the dance floor V, I didn't think she would-" I kissed him. "I know baby, Nicole's a puta, especially when she has alcohol in her" I say caressing his face. He leans in for a kiss, sucking my bottom lip he moves his hand up my thigh under my dress. I grab his hand and look at him licking my lips.

"We should go home soon" he whispers, holding my chin and giving me multiple soft kisses. "After the raffle" I say pulling some tickets out of my clutch bag, "I'm trying to win a free weekend at the Bellagio in Vegas" I say smiling. Oscar kisses me from my ear down towards my neck. He bites it softly, sucking, moving his tongue in a circular motion. *Buzz Buzz*. I jump, "damn babe that's a new trick". He laughs, "it's my phone" he says reading a text from Mando. "Everything is ok?" "Yeah Cesar is home" he reassures. I nod my head picking up one of the complimentary water bottles that was left on the table.

"Hello Viviana, you mind if I take a seat for a moment?" a gentleman asks in a british accent. "Of course Mr. Sims" I say smiling. "Who's this young lad?" he asks. "This is my boyfriend Oscar, baby this is Reginald Sims he's one of the defense attorneys at the Law Firm here in Beverly Hills" I introduced. They shake hands.

"Cheers! Oh excuse me I have to take this" he says answering a call. "Bloody hell mate" he yells frustrated, "well I won't need it for Tuesday so no it doesn't do me any bloody good now does it?!" he says hanging up. He looks at Oscar and me, "my apologies" he says drinking from his cup of whiskey. Oscar nods. I cup my water bottle in both my hands, "can't find a good cup of coffee Mr. Sims?" I ask raising an eyebrow, smiling. Mr. Sims chuckles, "what do you know about a good cup of coffee Viviana?" "I know nothing but my man knows where some of the best is brewed" I say shrugging. "Is that so?" Mr. Sims says rubbing his chin looking at Oscar's watch, "will you excuse me? I have to talk to Mr. Murphy about my client" he says finishing his drink and setting it on the table as he walks away.

"What was all of that about?" Oscar says in a serious tone, "you know I don't know shit about coffee" I look at him, "but you know about coke" He stares at me burning a hole in my face. "It's code" I begin, "coffee has caffeine, caffeine is an upper, just like coke" I drink out of my bottle water. "The amount they want is based on how many sugar scoops they want: 1 scoop is 1 gram, 2 scoops is 2 gram and so on".