Confession

After Leah hangs up

Oscar's POV

I put on a serious face, hand Mando his phone and walk inside. I pour some water in a cup and sit on a chair, resting my arm on the kitchen table staring blankly at the wall.

Mando walks in, "what'd she say?" he asks leaning against the wall

Mando walks in, "what'd she say?" he asks leaning against the wall. I take a sip from the cup, and look at Mando, "V tried killing herself" Mando's expression changes, he glares at me, eyes full of rage, he exhales loudly and storms out. I follow him.

"Where the hell do you think you're going huh?!" Mando keeps walking. "Hey I'm talking to you!" I yell. Mando gets to the driver's door of his car and opens it. "She said to stay the hell away from her" I shout before Mando can get in.

"When has that ever stopped you huh primo?" Mando says slamming his door shut walking towards me. "When she got raped by the Prophet$, and ghosted you, tu no parastes!" I furrow my brows. "When she had a panic attack, you didn't leave" Mando stood face to face with me. "She almost killed herself because of you Spooky and you just sit there and drink out of your fucking cup!" he snapped. We stare at eachother. Mando scoffs shaking his head, "Tu no la mereces" he whispers and walks away. He gets in his car and drives away.

I look down at my phone, Cuchillos is calling. "Yeah" I answer frustrated. "Ay papacito, you sound stressed" she says sarcastically. "What do you want?!" I say angrily. "For you to come over, heard about V" she says in a sultry voice.I furrow my brows, "How?" "Don't ask stupid questions Spooky, ven para que te cuide" she insists. "Quedamos claro... no more personal business" I growl. "That was pre V Spooky" she points out. I smile, "there's no post V either, cus she ain't going no where. Buenas noches jefa" I  say hanging up.

I dial Mando, "Ey, pick me up in your car; everyone knows what I drive, we gotta be low key with what we're about to do." I order then head inside the house to wait.

Meanwhile

Bernice's POV

I'm in my room packing a luggage. I fling open a drawer, bundle all my underwear and throw them in a duffle bag. I stand in my closet, yank some clothes off the hangers, piling them ontop of my left arm. I set the pile down on the bed, huffing and begin to messily fold them. *ring ring* the burner phone that sat on the night stand went off. I heart begins to race as I answer it.

"You had one job Bernice, and you didn't do it" Cuchillos hisses. "I-I did what you told me to! I gave her the pills and Oscar saw her" I defend pacing my room, placing a hand on my forehead. "You were suppose to take her out of the picture...and you didn't...now I will" she says coldly. "Stop packing your bags...you're not done yet" the line goes dead.

I begin to sob, throwing the luggage across the room. "You know for someone that lives in such a rich neighborhood, you should really up your security" Mando says walking in the room fidgeting with a knife. Oscar follows leaning against the bedroom door holding his gun in his hand.

(Cut scene)

Bernice is sitting across from Cuchillos, holding a glass out as the waiter pours Red Moscato in it

Bernice is sitting across from Cuchillos, holding a glass out as the waiter pours Red Moscato in it. "I've wanted to meet you for awhile now" Bernice says sipping from her glass. Her pink lipstick leaving a print on the rim. "Is that so?" Cuchillos says interlacing her fingers.

The waiter places a plate of Oysters on the table. "Yes, a woman in power, how can I not. Although I must confess, I didn't expect you to look so...hot" Bernice says. Cuchillos chuckles as she grabs an Oyster, using the tip of a knife to loosen the meat, she places the wide end of the Oyster shell to her mouth and slurps it.

"I hear you have a mutual interest in Spooky" Cuchillos says abruptly. "Mutual?" Bernice looks confused. "Oh yes mamacita, Spooky belongs to me, right now V is overstepping her boundaries and that's not good" Cuchillos eats another Oyster, "I let her play with my toy but she wants to keep it and I can't let that happen".

Bernice stares at Cuchillos through her glass as she drinks. "I know you want to play with my toy too, so here's a proposition for you: take V out of the picture and you can have Spooky...or Mando" Cuchillos says drinking tequila from her glass.

"What would I have to do?" Bernice asks intrigued. "Give her some pills, get her intoxicated to the point she sleeps with someone else. Once Spooky finds out well...Spooky will be Spooky and take care of the rest for us" Cuchillos says smiling. Bernice smiles nodding her head as she finishes her cup of wine.

(Cut scene ends)

"She's your bestfriend" Mando says glaring at me. "I know...I just got caught up in the moment" I explain sitting on my bed. "We use to take Molly all the time in College, V is usually good with 2 pills but" I pause, "she took another ontop of what I slipped in her drink".

Mando and Oscar look at eachother then back at me. "Mix that with the Alcohol, I knew that it could-" I sniffle. "I was trying to get her out that's why I pulled up my car to take her home before she did anything stupid" I look up at Oscar and Mando. "But you were already in the house, and it all happened so quickly" I begin to cry fidgetting with a shirt I was holding.

"All I saw was V being pulled out on a stretcher and I haven't heard from her since. Leah won't pick up my calls either" "So you thought leaving is the best thing to do?" Oscar says in a deep voice pointing to the luggage. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO! CUCHILLOS SAID-" "Cuchillos called?" Mando interrupts standing at attention.

I nod as I cry scrunching up my face. "What'd she say?" Oscar questions. "Since I didn't take V out of the picture she will" "Fuck" Mando mumbles walking out the door.

I grab Oscar's arm crying, "Oscar please I'm so scared, I don't know what to do!" He pulls his arm away, "leave and don't come back" he says looking back at me walking away.

***well there you go, the meeting of how the plan began. Hopefully making it like a cut scene instead of a flash back made sense. Anyways, hope you guys are liking it so far***