Do your job

Friday
December 14

I place my leg on the chair as I tighten my shoelaces. *cha ching* I look at my phone, "Payment from Santosghost. $240". I thumbs up the notification and place my phone in my leggings pocket. "Alexa what's the temperature outside?" I ask. "Currently the temperature is 59°". I roll my eyes and run upstairs and grab my gray hoodie. I put it on over my white shirt and close up the zipper. I grab my headphones and head outside.

"Puñeta it's cold" I say as I place my house key in my pocket. I turn on my workout playlist, jump up and down a few times and start jogging down my walkway making a left onto the side walk, heading down the street. I jog one lap around my block, as I near my house I notice a black Chevy Suburban posted infront.

A bald hispanic gentleman in a black suit steps out and nods for me to go over. I walk, placing my hands on my hip taking off my headphones. As I approach the backseat window, I see a woman in a white, sleeveless pant suit with a plunging neck line, olive skin complexion and long dark brown hair.

Cuchillos

"Viviana" she says smiling

"Viviana" she says smiling. "Shall we take a ride?" she says crossing her legs, placing her toned arm on the backrest of the seat. "You ask like I have a choice" I say sarcastically. The gentleman opens my door and I hop in. They roll up the window and drive off.

I put my hair down, letting it hang to one side. "My you are beautiful, no wonder Spooky fucked you" she said staring at me up and down resting her head on her hand. I turn to her, sizing her up and down. "You know it's rude for you to not acknowledge a compliment" she says pouring tequila into a glass. I adjust myself on my seat and face her, "How rude of me, you look lovely as well" I say sarcastically placing a hand on my chest.

She laughs, sipping on her drink, "you catch on pretty quickly" she says. "So I guess that means I don't have to introduce myself as you already know who I am?" she says staring at me resting her cup on the car seat. I look at her, "Cuchillos, head of the Santos," she smiles drinking from her cup.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" I ask. "I figured it's about time to talk, from one Spooky's girl to another" she says smiling pointing at herself then me. I lick my bottom lip, "well then you must have the wrong chick" I say putting my hands together, "because I'm not Spooky's girl". "Oh mamacita... tsk tsk tsk... no me mientas" she says mockingly, "that gets me angry when you lie" she says pouring out more Tequila into her cup.

"You're Spooky's Ruka because I let you be" I look at her confused. "Spooky's mine, I own him. I say who he's fucking. And right now he's fucking you". I scoff at her and shake my head, "you might own him but you don't own me and I don't gotta do shit you say" I say sternly. "We were doing so good" she says pouting as she places her cup down.