We'll Find her

Oscar's POV

Several footsteps trail behind her. "How many people are on her payroll" I think. I look to my left and see a Kingsford odorless fuel lighter jug. I look behind me at the bar station we are leaning against and see a selection of LiQuor displayed.

I look at Mando and signal if he has a lighter. He furrows his brows and goes in his pocket and hands it to me. "Son of a- this is my lighter" I think baffled. I grab the bottle of Bacardi 151 and take off my shirt staying in my white undershirt.

I look at Mando and signal him to talk to Cuchillos. I rip off parts of my sleeve, holding that part over the rest of my shirt I squirt the lighter fluid on it. The shirt changes a shade darker in areas it's been soaked. Holding the cloth by the dry part, I stuff it down the neck of the bottle, the remainder is hanging out ready for ignition.

"I'm listening," Mando yells. Cuchillos smiles. "Why don't you come out papacito so I can see your face" "because I value my life, talk jefa" he yells glancing at me. "I'm offended Mando, but I understand" she says mockingly placing a hand on her chest. "Seems we have something eachother wants how about a trade? what's mine for what's yours" she says interlacing her hands.

"Sounds like bullshit to me boss, you don't have anything that's mine, nothing that can't be replaced" he yells leaning closer to the side of the bar so his voice projects more. "Tsk tsk tsk oh Mando, seems like someone is withholding information from you" Cuchillos says smiling. "Fuck" I think to myself tilting my head back against the cabinet.

Mando looks at me furrowing his brows. He licks his lips, "aight, what you got?" he asks agitated. "Let me show you" she repeats. "Nah, so your goons can shoot me, I'm good, you can take the deal and shove it" he says angrily. Cuchillos puts a hand up, motioning for nobody to move. "Mando, I need you alive once Spooky is dead, I need you to run the hood. I'm not going to kill you. I want to show you a video"

Mando's POV

I look at Oscar confused. He's avoiding eye contact with me as he makes another Molotov cocktail, this can't be good. I turn around, kneeling facing the bar. "Aight, I'ma stand up" I yell. I stick my hand out in the air, standing up enough to peek my head over the counter. 1, 2, 3, 4 guys with machine guns standing behind Cuchillos. "4 guys" I signal to Oscar then stand, holding onto the bar.

"The braids look good on you Mando" Cuchillo says smiling.

I squint my eyes at her and smirk, "Thank you" I reply

I squint my eyes at her and smirk, "Thank you" I reply. I shrug, motioning my hand for her to proceed. She snaps her fingers, I grab my gun and aim it at her. The gentlemen behind reciprocate the action. Cuchillos raises her hand again. "Calmate papacito" she reassures. She grabs a tablet in her hand facing it to me and presses play.

I furrow my eyes confused. I see 2 guys dressed in black jackets and slacks approaching from behind a girl with a white shirt and a black backpack. I tighten the grip around my gun and breath a little heavier. One of the guys grabs her, covering her mouth, she drops a white blanket on the floor as she flails her arms around, resisting. The other guy grabs her by the legs. Her arms and head are limp as they carry her out of sight.