Christmas Party

FridayDecember 7

Friday
December 7

Oscar is standing infront of my big mirror. He's wearing a white collared long sleeve, with a red and gray vest and a black tie. He rolls up his sleeves halfway up his forearms. I wrap my arms around his body hugging him from behind. "Rrrrrr" I purr resting my head against his shoulder, looking at him through the mirror. "Damn papi are you taken?" I say jokingly.

Oscar smiles shaking his head. "I got something for you baby" I say walking away grabbing a little black box labeled "Movado" infront. He grabs the box, giving a small smile and opens it. "It's a museum classic" I say smiling really big. He stares at me as I pull the stainless steel linked watch from the box and place it on his wrist. "The black background doesn't make it too flashy but you see the silver-toned dot and hands, that's the signature Movado watch" I say proudly.

I look at him as he stares at his watch

I look at him as he stares at his watch. My smile fades. "You dont like it?" I say disappointed. He looks at me, grabs my face in his hands and kisses me. "I love it" he says smiling. He turns around, looking at the complete outfit. He smirks as he adjusts his tie and sees the watch. "I've never had a watch before" he confesses.

"Glad to pop your cherry" I say sitting on my bed, staring at him. He looks over at me. "How 'bout I pop yours as well" he says walking over to me. "Sorry baby I think you're a little too late for that" I joke leaning back on my elbows. "Am I?" he says leaning in giving me a kiss. I grab his face in my hands and smile. I lay back as he climbs ontop of me. He slips his tongue in my mouth pulling up my dress. "Nicole is calling" Alexa says interrupting.

We both groan, as Oscar gets up and heads to the bathroom. "Alexa answer" I say catching my breath. "V!!!" Nicole says cheerfully. "What's up?" I say exhaling deeply. "Girl, was I interrupting something?" she asks curiously. I laugh. "You guys better iron out the wrinkles V!" she teases. "Are you ready for the Christmas party?" I ask changing the topic. "Well kinda..." she hesitates,"so Edward stood me up!" she wails, "and what's worst is my shoes were in his car!" "Why'd you leave your shoes in his car?" I asked standing infront of my mirror fixing my hair. "I wore them on our date and you know when we were fucking in the back seat," Oscar came out the bathroom, confused and amused, "I didn't want to mess up the the interior by scratching it with my heels, so I took them off" she explained.