Prologue

NO ONES POV

~Jeon Jungkook Date: Moment of Birth~

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, you've given birth to a healthy baby boy!" a cheerful female beta nurse said handing the baby to the mother.

"Aww look at him I can already feel he is going to be a powerful alpha!" Mrs. Jeon said, a smile on her face.

" With the complicated and risky birth, I bet he is going to be the strongest alpha out there!" Mr. Jeon said smiling at the newborn wrapped in a baby blue blanket.

Despite both of them been betas, they have always dreamt about the moment Mrs. Jeon would bring to the world a healthy male alpha.

"Speaking of birth, I am so sorry to inform you Mrs. Jeon" This caught both of the newly parents attention, turning to see the doctor who had a chart in his hands. " I am afraid that the birth was too complicated and dangerous, meaning that there was some damage in your womb and birthing canal, I am so sorry Mr. and Mrs. but you wont be able to birth any more pups" The doctor finish giving them both a pitiful look, both parents exchanging worried looks.

"But on the good notes, your pup seems to be healthy, and doesn't have any problems" the doctor added. "Now what will the name of the pup be?" 

Both parents look at each other and smile.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

~Jungkook Age: 6~

"C'mon Kook lets play fight! it will help you become stronger!" Mr. Jeon said, the small family of three waiting for Mrs. Jeon to finish dinner.

"No! I don' wanna! you always hit me too hard!" a small boy, with the smile of a bunny said, pouting and crossing his arms, he was more entertained watching his mom cook.

"Jungkook go and play with your father, it'll help you a lot once you are older" Mrs. Jeon said, not sparing a glance towards her son who was pouting, too busy chopping vegetables.

They always said that 'its for your best'  'you'll see soon once you are older'  'we are helping you grow'  'you'll make us proud one day that's for sure'  'c'mon Jungkook you can handle more'
but the 'play fight' was always too rough, too painful, and too exhausting for himself both physically and emotionally.

"Fine" Jungkook said defeatedly hopping down the counter and going near his dad, who instantly tried to tackle him, but failing, miserably. 

"Jungkook you gotta do better if you want to be a strong alpha" Mr. Jeon said frowning getting on a fighting stand ready to pounce on his small frame.

And that's when Jungkook realized, dinner was going to take a while and he was going to be in so much pain.

~Jungkook Age: 13~

"To conclude this topic about Wolves maturity, all of you one day from your 18th to 19th birthday will present as a rank, said ranks being Alpha, the strongest and most of our warriors, Betas, our medical staff and some warriors too, and Omegas, the weakest and our childbearing" The teacher said taking a moment to scan his class.

"No mater what your rank is, or your fur color will be, you all need to know that this pack will always be here for you, not mattering if you are an Alpha or Omega, you are all worthy of being alive and loved" The teacher said smiling and watching with careful eyes the room filled with   pre-teens listening to every word he said.

"Before we leave lets talk about ruts and heats"

~RING~ 

'Thank you Moon Goddess'  Jungkook thanked their Goddess and quickly packed his stuff, running out of the classroom and out of the school grounds, Jungkook was now old enough to understand what his parents dreams were, and to be honest he was pretty terrified to come of age when his wolf will wake up and show their rank, he now knew why his parents always forced him to fight, to never play how he wanted, or even show emotions like he wanted to.