3

We all left to our rooms in a rush, shifting and changing into some clothes, I ran to the medical wing of the House, and waited 'patiently' for the doctors to hopefully tell us good news.

NO ONES POV

The six alphas slowly started to approach the medical wing, spotting Yoongi there first, they were all worried about the young omega and no one understood why, sure seeing someone that has been almost torn to pieces can be quite concerning, but not even at wars were they THAT worried, they almost felt as if couldn't breath.

They all stood in silence, some contemplating if the omega was going to be fine, and others questioning why they felt such...attraction.... to the bunny boy. The alphas flinched when the door opened, turning their attention to the doctor quickly.

"The omega is stable now, you brought him in a really bad shape" the doctor said, stepping aside the door to let the alphas in, "He had a broken rib, a dislocated shoulder, and a swollen ankle, we had to stich up the bite in the leg too, he will have to remain in bed until he is healed almost completely"

The alphas looked at the boy laid in the bed, wrapped in some bandages and connected to some IV tubes, they all looked at the bad condition the omega was, now having time to see all his wounds, but also his pretty face, even scratched out by what seemed to be glass, they all thought the same.

"He is beautiful"  

"Please leave us alone" Namjoon spoke, carefully trying to not disturb the sleeping bunny, the doctors and nurses bowed and left without any question,  leaving the alphas and the omega alone.

"Is it me or do you guys feel weird too?" Hoseok asked, the alphas looked at Hoseok " I mean like do you guys feel something since we met Jungkook?"

A bunch of sounds of affirmation were given by the other five.

"I mean I really do feel something, when I saw him in such state with Tae I felt so furious, I wanted to kill those who did this" Jimin said.

"I almost felt like I couldn't breath" Tae mumble looking at the boy.

"Do you think he is our mate?" Namjoon asked "Or just pity for the omega?"

Before anyone could answer Jungkook woke up in panic, the scents were overwhelming and he still felt a bit dizzy, he tried to stand up but he felt so much pain, his breathing was uneven and tears were falling down his soft face.

"Calm down Jungkook you are safe" Jin said approaching the omega slowly, releasing his calming pheromones, forcing the omega to relax. "You are at the medical wing of the Pack House" 

Jungkook whimpered looking at the other five new faces.

"Shh Jungkook they are the rest of the Head Alphas, they wont hurt you pup, you are safe" Jin spoke with such a calm voice that Jungkook couldn't help but calm down a bit, until he remembered why was he here in the first place, his eyes filled with tears again and he started to cry taking the alphas by surprise, who immediately started to panic.

"How do you calm a crying omega?!"

Someone asked in the mind link, everyone too busy trying to calm Jungkook to know who, the doctors entered once they smelt the fear and sadness in the young one.

"Hello there little one, I am one of the doctors who treated you" The beta approached the alphas and the omega slowly showing he meant no harm. " I know this may be sudden but we need to know what happened, who did this to you?" The doctor said trying to get control of the conversation.