2

NO ONES POV

t-they aren't lying Si-sir" Jungkook said weakly into the mind link, the wolves turning around to look at him "they-they are my-my parents"

He saw the eyes if the alphas changes to red, he couldn't smell anything than his blood, and for that he was thankful, he didn't want to think about how overwhelming their scents must be.

"YOU DID THIS TO YOUR OWN CHILD?!" the brown wolf said, and he didn't need his scent to know he was pissed, which left him confused, why were they so angry, he was just an omega, sure a male omega, but there are many omegas out there.

Jungkook whined, adverting his eyes from the wolves and staring at the handsome male who looked really concentrated, provably mind linking someone, the black wolf growled before turning his attention to Jin, who gently shook his head, Jungkook watched confused at their interactions.

"LEAVE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO THE BOTH OF YOU!"

The other wolves protecting the omega looked at the black one confused as to why is he letting them go that easily, meanwhile his parents snarled at Jungkook but left  as quick as possible.

"We have to go now, he is in a really bad shape and needs urgent treatment" Jin said, the rest of the wolves looking at Jungkook worryingly. "Pup, we need you to shift back, can you do that for us please?" 

Jungkook whined before trying to shift from his wolf form until he realized once he shifted he was going to be naked in front of the six Head Alphas, Seokjin noticing the discomfort on the young one sent Jimin to fetch him something to wear quick, Jimin returning with a sweater that looked way too big for Jungkook, Jin carefully but fast, managed to pass the wolf's head through the sweater, once his body was covered he started to shift, whining in pain every now and then.

"You are almost done pup, is this your first shift?" Jin asked petting Jungkook's head as a sign of comfort for the wolf, Jungkook nodded before another cry left his lips, finally shifting back into his human form, the sweater he was wearing reached to his midthigh and he didn't need a mirror to know he was badly injured, he whimper, been face to face with the Seven Head Alphas was scaring the poor omega.

The alphas stared at the boy, he was really small, and he seemed young, but none of them could deny the pull they felt towards him, the wolves snapped back to reality when they immediately smelled the bitter scent of Jungkook, the alphas started to release soothing pheromones, trying to calm the omega down.

"Shh, you are alright, but right now we need to take you to the Pack House for medical treatment" Jin said packing all of his medical stuff, "I'm going to have to pick you up, I don't know how badly you are internally, so I am going to be as gentle as possible" 

Jungkook bit his lip the moment he felt a hand touching the area of his ribs, Jin noticing the pained expression on the omega, moved up his arms avoiding the area he recently touched. The wolves formed a circle around Jin and set a pace fast enough to avoid hurting the omega more than he already was.

He could clearly see in Jin's face, he was communicating with the rest of the Alphas,  he felt too tired to care, and he just wanted to sleep.

"Hey! Pup, I need you to stay awake" Jin said the wolves turned to look at both of them, Jin trying to run faster and avoid hurting Jungkook as much as possible.

"How about you answer some questions?" Jin said still running, Jungkook felt dizzy and tired but he knew the moment he closed his eyes, he would never wake up, so with difficulty he nodded his head.

"Good job Pup!, what's your name?"

"Jun-jun-jungko-ok" 

"You are doing great Jungkook, such a pretty name, How old are you?"