31

NO ONE'S POV

The alphas were really worried, after their practice, the six males went inside the pack house to shower, only to realize that they were missing some clothes, the six of them decided to ignore it and be as quiet as they could, not wanting to wake up their sleeping mate.

But sure that shouldn't be enough to make the males worried, the next events surprised them a lot.

Jungkook woke up two hours later, still feeling off but also grumpy and still hungry, the omega went downstairs finding his alphas in the living room resting before some meetings they had scheduled would start. The moment the alphas caught his scent they immediately turned their attention to him, Hoseok greeting the male and hugging him, the omega almost immediately growled, shocking his alphas. Hoseok retreated his arms from the boy and Jungkook left to the kitchen to continue his search for food, leaving behind his very surprised alphas.

It wasnt that he didn't wanted to be with them, but right now food seemed really important, plus the scents of the males were way too overwhelming for the boy.

Eventually Jungkook had found a small snack, some sugary cookies with some chocolate syrup and pizza rolls he found laying there, the alphas who were following him with somewhat of a big distance just watched the male with curious eyes, through the mate bond they could feel that Jungkook was angry, but why? who or what could of possibly made his mate be like that.

So as the caring mates they are they went and approached the boy, the thing is, no one wanted to approach him in fear of getting growled at or even scolded, lets just say, the alphas were scared of their little angry omega mate. After an intense match of rock paper and scissors , the defeated member went and approached Jungkook.

oh boy were they gonna regret that.

"Hey pup are you okay?" Namjoon asked carefully examining the omega without touching him, his brothers looking at the omega with worried eyes from a safe distance.

"I am" Jungkook replied holding to the best of his abilities a growl, why weren't his alphas leaving him alone?, he just wanted to eat!

"Are you sure? you seem kind of.... angry?" Namjoon trailed off and the change in Jungkook's eyes made the six of them regret approaching him in the first place.

Jungkook's eyes turned a shiny golden color, his canines growing a bit longer, the alphas knew their mate was beyond angry.

"What do you mean? I am totally fine!" Jungkook snapped growling at the six males, his scent had gotten bitter in that moment and the alphas and their wolves were confused. " or is there something wrong with me Alpha?" Jungkook's tone was taunting, the alphas were shocked, this wasnt their sweet little cute pup.

Jungkook took the lack of a response as a sign to leave, huffing at his alphas before going back to his nest, locking the door and not letting the alphas in.

His trips to the kitchen happened a total of 4 times, the alphas letting his omega have the space he wanted.

Now the alphas were looking at Jungkook cautiously, his plate usually is half of the portion the six alphas eat, but today, Jungkook had two plates with full alpha portions, the servers giggled, they seemed to know what was wrong with Jungkook so he didn't even need to ask for the full plates nor anything. The alphas looked at each other silently, blinking once or twice in surprise, But what are the odds of Jungkook finishing all of that food by himself?

The alphas were left astonished. Jungkook had actually eaten everything in the plates, not a single bite was left.

"Wow" Taehyung mumbled "That was a lot"