28

NO ONES POV

"Hey Jungkook are you ok?" Hoseok asked snapping his mate out of their trance.

"Im alright alpha, just thinking"

"Yah we are mates you dont need to call us by our rank pup" Taehyung said smiling at the omega.

"Jungkookie just call us by our names" Jin said while stabbing a piece of meat.

"Alright Jin hyung" the alphas immediately snapped their heads toward the omega, Jin chocking on his food on the background making Jungkook worry.

"I want him to call me hyung too!" Taehyung whined, ignoring some people who were looking at their eldest alpha with concern.

"Y-Yah! I almost died here" Jin said, coughing a few times "At least fake being worried about me you brat!"

"Hyung?" The alphas turned to the omega in an instant, Jungkook looking at Jin with worried eyes.

"Im fine pup dont worry" Jin said leaning down a bit an pressing a soft kiss on Jungkook's head.

The alphas smiled a bit before turning back to their meals, Jungkook also doing the same.

_________

The pack was happy, many wolves dancing or chatting, after a very long time the pack had finally a Luna, who the pack members bowed to respect and care for at any time.

Jungkook was with his mates, laughing at the alphas attempts to get his attention. The alphas and omega were currently walking around the ballroom, talking to some guests here and there, Jungkook smiling shyly at some guests who will compliment his appearance; on the other hand the alphas will get sort of jealous but wouldn't voice it, instead they opted by glaring the people away form their mate.

"Jungkookie~ lets go and dance" jimin said not waiting for an answer and taking Jungkook away from the other alphas.

"Yah! dont snatch Jungkook like that!" Taehyung said, catching up to them, Jungkook giggled at their alphas the youngest alphas smirking at their hyungs who went to sit down again, their glare not going unnoticed by the three of them in the dance floor. Many wolves moved away from their alphas and Luna, making sure to give enough room for them to dance.

"You did this in purpose didnt you Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook spoke, smiling once he felt a warm feeling run through his chest, his alpha was happy. Leaning into his alpha more, jungkook looked up at the slightly taller male.

" I dont know what you are talking about pup" Jimin mumbled close to the omegas temple, leaving soft kisses there.

"Yah! share Jungkookie! I also want to dance with him"

The songs werent slow for Jimin to keep Jungkook all to himself, Jimin laughed but allowed his brother to dance near Jungkook more; somehow the three of them making the dance work, the Six alphas smiling, feeling the satisfaction of their mate through his giggles and laughter.

Hoseok stood up, going to the DJ and whispering something to him, the DJ nodded and soon the song changed, from being a happy rhythmic song to a slow smooth song, the three mates stopped dancing, Jungkook's cheeks turning a pretty pink once he saw the rest of his alphas approaching him with love in their eyes. The rest of the pack left the dance floor for their leaders, many smiling fondly at the mates.

"May we get this dance with you, Jungkookie?" Namjoon asked extending his hand to the omega, Jungkook smiled softly at the alphas.

"Of course" jungkook nodded, the alphas smiling at the omega, Namjoon took Jungkooks hand in his and brought the omega closer to his body, resting both of his hands in his mate's waist, Jungkook brought his hands to his alpha's neck and rested his head on his chest, both of them swinging gently to the music. Namjoon twirled his mate to one of his brothers, seokjin taking Jungkook to his arms.