10

JUNGKOOK'S POV

The alpha's screams and pleas were all I could hear, but as the alphas left, his shouts and pleas became distant. My wolf was still whimpering, both of us were shaken up by what happened and I wanted nothing more than to have the alphas next to me.

I whimpered hugging my plushies close, at least they could keep me company for now. I tried to open a conversation with my wolf, but Gukie didn't reply, I huffed and let Gukie rest, after all he was injured too.

I lay down and try to sleep for a bit more, but all I can smell is the stranger's scent, and the anger from the Head alphas, I felt scared, Gukie was resting, the alphas left, no one was here to console kookie. 

My vision blurred, and I couldn't help but sob, I wanted my alphas, why weren't they here with me? I started to cry burring my face in the pillow to muffle my cries, I want the comforting smell of my alphas, I wanted them to cuddle me, to make me feel small but protected.

And all of this feelings left me confused, why did I wanted them to do all this with me? this just left me more frustrated making me let more tears down. Why was this so confusing?, why was it so hard to be an omega? a male omega?

I kept crying, my sobs making my throat hurt, but I couldn't stop crying. The door opened softly, I heard soft steps coming my way, I sniffed  and looked up, not finding the Head Alphas, but instead our ex leader.

I whimpered, he just stood there, not moving at all, just looking at me with a glare on his face. 

'Gukie wake up please!'

'Please Gukie I'm scared!'

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID PEST" the alpha shouted a harsh hand landing on my face quickly, leaving behind a burning sensation, and just like that he left, slamming the door shut, I wanted to cry again but I couldn't risk upsetting the alpha, I grabbed my pillow and bit it just letting my tears fall.

I want my alphas.

______________________________________

I heard the door open again, I lift my head up quickly, yawning, I didn't realized when I fell asleep, but I am glad I did, I look at the door and there stood the six head alphas.

I felt relieved to finally see them again, I let out a sob and started to cry again, I heard the alphas rush to me, their scents prominent, making me feel relaxed.

"Shh pup, everything is alright now"

"We are here, no one's gonna hurt you now nor ever"

"We are so sorry kookie"

 "Please forgive us angel"

I cried more, hearing their comforting words and apologies, feeling their arms wrap carefully around me in a hug, I felt warm and fuzzy, I like it, I don't want it to end. 

"Its okay pup c'mon no more tears" Alpha Hoseok said, putting a finger under my chin, gently lifting my head from whoever's chest I was, provably Namjoon's,  and wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"Cheer up Kookie today is supposed to be a special day!" alpha Tae said, special day?, what? 

"You'll be walking today Jungkookie" Alpha Jin said chuckling a bit.

"oh" I had completely forgotten about that, I felt the alphas pull away from the hug, I almost, ALMOST, whined at the loss of warmth. I look at my leg, moving it a bit, it wasn't swollen anymore, the bite was healing perfectly, and it didn't hurt when I moved my leg. 

"whenever you are ready kook" Alpha Yoongi said, a small smile in his face, I nodded, the alphas backing away from the bed and helping me sit on the edge of my bed, I looked at them nervously.