18

NO ONES POV

Jungkook understood that the alphas were worried for him, he really did, but the only thing that he could not understand was if taking him to their private hospital to urgencies was necessary. Jungkook was laying down still in his wolf form while the alphas had carried him to the medical wing, they were worried his tail was going to fall off, it was just a small bite!

The alphas after chasing the guy away, had canceled the run and the training, of course Jungkook was their top priority, in other words a simple bite to his tail can mean life and death for the six alphas.

So here Jungkook was, looking unamused at the doctor, who to the contrary to him, was quite entertained at the worry of the alphas for Jungkook's tail, the doctor inspected the bite, grabbing some cream and a bandage, that was all, the doctor wrapped the bandage around his tail, making sure to not leave it too tight.

"Well Jungkook, your tail is fine, it wasn't a big bite anyways" the doctor said, putting away the bandages and cream "Tomorrow it should be better so don't worry about it"

The doctor left leaving Jungkook with his alphas alone, he stood up and walked to the bathroom, making sure to close the door, he changed and walked to his alphas.

" I think you all overreacted alphas" Jungkook shook his head, he understood their worry, but seriously, urgencies? 

"We are sorry pup" Jin said hugging the omega "But we cant bare to see you hurt" the rest of the alphas agreed, closing up on Jungkook and Jin, hugging the living things out of Jungkook.

"Its alright alphas"

The seven of them stood there, basking in the warmth they all radiated, meanwhile Gukie was going crazy in Jungkook's head.

"You know what?" Namjoon spoke, gaining the attention of everyone "We are cancelling today's activities, we are going to court Jungkook, we owe him" Jungkook felt himself blush, as the alphas cheered, Jimin literally picking him up, and running outside with him.

"PARK JIMIN!"

______________________

Jungkook had to change out of his clothed again,  allowing himself to transform into his wolf, he looked at the bandage resting on his tail and shook his head. Jungkook got out form the bushes he was changing, and walked towards his alphas. 

If this hunting was successful, they were going to be able to show off Jungkook to the pack, where he'll be announced as their Luna, and then later on he'll get claimed by his alphas.

To say the least, Jungkook was worried, he did want to spend his life with the alphas, but he didn't know anything about being an omega, less so being a Luna to his pack.

"Why are you worried Jungkookie" Yoongi spoke in the mind link, nuzzling Jungkook gently.

"Its nothing alpha!" 

"Are you sure pup?"

Jungkook nodded, walking to the rest of his alphas that had finish changing.

"If you say so pup" 

"Well lets go!" Taehyung shouted running to the direction of the hunting grounds.

'I ain't saying yes if they don't give me a giraffe'

'Gukie I swear!' Jungkook cut the connection with his wolf, feeling him pout, he started to run too, allowing his alphas to guide him to where the herd was supposed to be.

"Alright Jungkook, go and hide" Namjoon said, nuzzling Jungkook to the direction of some bushes. Jungkook nodded, going to his hiding place and watching the heard. If he was honest with himself, he was quite excited to see his alphas hunt, his omega side waiting for the biggest catch.