4

"Its alright pup, you can sleep, you need it" Yoongi said as he went to the side of the bed, grabbing the metal rods ready to push him out of the room, Jungkook whined, but felt the arm connected to the IV get cold, the freezing sensation ran from his arm to the other side of his body and in less than five seconds he was out cold.

----------

NO ONES POV

The alphas left Jungkook in a room near theirs on the top floor of the Pack House, that place was reserved for the Head Alphas only, but it had some guest rooms for other Head Alphas of other territories.

The alphas were really confused, why had Jungkook sparked this feeling? what does it mean? why do everyone else feels it too?

Many questions, yet almost no answer.

Namjoon, the leader of them all called a meeting, after scolding the youngest for their behavior and telling them later on when Jungkook woke up, to go and apologize, but for now they had to talk about the omega.

"I'll ask again, do you think he is our mate, or it's just pity?" Namjoon asked, they were all inside the meeting room, it was one big room with a long table and many chairs.

"How is it possible for all six of us to have the same mate?" Yoongi asked.

"I felt pity before, after the wars when we told others their mates aren't going to come back, but I never felt like this before, I don't think its pity, in my case" Tae spoke, Jimin nodding to what Taehyung  said.

"I felt the same way like Taehyung, Yoongi hyung, you were the one to notice him first, what happened there?" Jimin asked the alphas turned to look at their second oldest.

"I honestly don't know, one second I was ready to chase the deer then the next, my wolf was panicking, he got really stressed, and then this sweet scent came out of nowhere, I wasn't the one running, it was Suga, I managed to get my control back, but I kept running to the direction of the scent which got bitter suddenly"

The guys looked at Yoongi then at Jin who sighed.

"When I started to follow Yoongi, I also smelled the same scent, my wolf got worried and panicky too"

The rest of the alphas started to agree on that, all of their wolves panicked the moment they found the omega almost dead.

"I'm starting to believe he is our mate and not just pity" Hoseok spoke this time.

"But how is that possible, we aren't even full brothers, I know cases where a wolf was mated with another two wolves  but is really rare" Yoongi said, a frown on his face.

"I mean in this moment I just wanna go back to Jungkook" Hoseok spoke "Like really badly"

The alphas chuckled, but Yoongi was right, they heard of three way mates but never seven, plus they didn't feel anything towards each other, just Jungkook.

"Hoseok could be right, sure, its something that's never been seen before, maybe since we are brothers and have a strong connection, perhaps it was just the Moon Goddess plan to give us just one mate to share" Namjoon said, even tho it sounded more like a question.

"We can contact the elders to see if they know something about this" Jin said.

" I mean I don't mind sharing, you know what they say 'sharing is caring'" Taehyung said giving his famous boxy smile, the rest just chuckled or smiled at their youngest brother. "If he is our mate, I doubt he will like being stuck in the middle of a fight between jealous alphas"

No one could deny that Taehyung had a great point on that.

STILL NO ONES POV

Jungkook woke up in a really, really, REALLY comfortable bed, he felt like he was in heaven, he didn't want to wake up, but he felt hungry, lazily he open his eyes to find himself in a beautiful room, the walls were a soft cream color and the carpet was a light gray color, the room had white nightstands next to the bed, which had a black headboard and white and grey bedsheets, the room also had a cream colored couch and two cream colored cushion chairs facing a window, if he could just move his body more, he would be able to see out the window, but the moment he tried he felt pain shoot everywhere, he whimpered, sure it wasn't as bad as before, but it still hurt to breath and move any direction with his broken rib, he was just glad he was a werewolf and didn't need as much time to heal like humans did, he was an omega, which meant his healing abilities were slower than alphas and betas but faster than humans, he couldn't wait to get up and swap into his wolf.