9

WARNING: <>DETAILED VIOLENCE/GORE/TORTURE<> THIS IS SOME SERIOUS HEAVY STUFF!!!! READ WITH CAUTION!!!!

NO ONES POV

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The alphas slammed the heavy doors shut, throwing the trader as hard as Namjoon could, the trader started to crawl, trying to get away from the alphas.

"PLEASE IM SORRY! I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS YOURS!"

"YOU THINK A SIMPLE SORRY WILL GET YOU OUT OF HERE ALIVE?!" Yoongi shouted, one of his eyes red, the other his normal brown eyes, his wolf had taken partial control, and honestly the rest of the alphas didn't know if their wolves also took some control or not.

The trader whimper, he had screwed up, trying to screw up an omega, why where the alphas so pissed at him? is not like there aren't more omegas for them to fuck, they were the Head Alphas, they could have any female and even males at their feet in submission.

Yoongi growled, delivering a hard kick on the trader's face, the guy dropped to the ground, blood spilling from his nose, he growled trying to get the Head Alphas to submit to him. The alphas laughed instead.

"You made our omega cry, you disrespected our omega, which means you disrespected us, you know what happens to those who disrespect us?" Namjoon asked lowering himself to be on eye level with the trader.

The alpha shook his head, he was trembling and really scared, he didn't know what the Head Alphas had planned for him, but he knew that these were his last moments alive.

Yoongi once again kicked the trader, this time in the stomach.

"Is that how you reply to your superiors?!"

"NO ALPHAS!! IM SORRY!!" The trader was sobbing uncontrollably at this point, he didn't dare look up, he just laid in a fetal position on the dirty floor.

"WHATS YOUR NAME?!"

"My-Myeong"

Namjoon stood up scoffing, letting Yoongi have his moment, he was known to be terrifying once he is angry, and when his wolf Suga shows up, is a total nightmare, but it is said that the sunshines in their group are the true devils once upset, like right now, Jimin and Hoseok were waiting patiently for their turn.

Yoongi grabbed the alpha with ease, before chaining him up the wall keeping him in a standing position, Jin passed Yoongi a bottle with purple-ish liquid, he grabbed the alphas wrists and slowly dropped some of the contents into the flesh, the wolf screaming in pain, the smell of Wolfsbane made the trader more panicked, the substance burning into his skin, the trader changed into his wolf form dropping to the ground crying. 

Yoongi tackled the wolf before getting a knife putting it in front of the wolf, showing him how he coated the blade with the liquid wolfsbane, the wolf started to squirm trying to get away but it was too late, Yoongi made a quick movement, aiming for the ear, the wolf left a loud cry seeing his ear in front of him, Yoongi kicked the wolf in the ribs multiple times until he heard a cracking sound, Yoongi scoffed at the wolf walking away letting Jimin and Hoseok take their turns.

Jimin picked the wolf up by his neck before turning it to face Hoseok, Hoseok punched the wolf in the same area that Yoongi kicked making the wolf spit blood, Jimin threw the wolf to the wall, the trader changed back to his human form, his face was a mess, blood everywhere, he was missing his ear, and he was shouting as loud as his lungs would allow him to.