7

NO ONES POV

The alphas were hugging Jungkook until his scent changed, Jungkook's breathing got uneven and they could sense the panic in the young omega, the alphas were fast to release him, meeting with a pair of golden eyes, Jungkook yelped and jumped away from the alphas, shifting quickly into his wolf ignoring the pain that shot everywhere in his body. 

'Jungkook where are we?! Who are they?!'

Before Jungkook was able to answer he was pushed away as his wolf took over, too panicked to hear him out, getting into a defensive stand, ready to attack if necessary.

"Jungkook you need to calm down, you are hurting yourself" Jin said trying to approach the omega who was growling in return.

"I don't think that's Jungkook" Hoseok said shifting into his wolf scarring the omega more. "Is this Jungkook's wolf?" Hoseok said opening a mind link.

The omega hesitated but nodded anyways, the alphas sighing in relief.

 "Ok what's your name?" Hoseok asked again, the wolf growled but whimpered quickly lifting his injured leg.

He was injured, and in a room with six alphas, he wasn't going to be able to defend himself and protect Jungkook.

"We aren't here to hurt you" Taehyung said sitting in the floor trying to show he was harmless.

"Why couldn't I feel my human!?"

"It was just an effect of the medicine you had to take to be able to heal, but we need you to go back to the bed right now, you are just hurting yourself and Jungkook" Namjoon spoke releasing calming pheromones, trying to soothe the omega, the wolf felt something, sort of like a pull towards them, he growled deciding to trust them, for now.

"Gukie" The alphas looked at the wolf confused making said wolf sigh holding a whimper; now that his panic was subsiding, he could feel the hurting of his body "my name is Gukie"

The alphas smiled and nodded, each one of them introducing themselves, and telling him where he was and also that they were the Head Alphas, Gukie widen his eyes, he was totally screwed, he disrespected the Head Alphas in their own home, he didn't wanted to die yet, he still had to talk to Jungkook and get to know him!.

Hoseok approached the scared omega the moment he smelled the fear.

"Don't worry, I need to help you get back to the bed, no one here is going to hurt you" Gukie nodded and leaned on Hoseok's wolf not daring to test them, the alpha carefully helping him with the rest of the alphas to the bed.

"can you shift back? we need to see if you hurt yourself" Jin said handing Hoseok some clothes who walked to the bathroom to change, Gukie nodded getting handed a sweater that look too big, and some shorts, he managed to get inside the sweater and shift, then managing to get the shorts on too,  a doctor arrived, the alphas sitting down, letting the doctor do his job. Gukie took this opportunity to speak with his human and introduce himself formally.

'Jungkook? can you hear me?'

'Who are you?!'

'Jungkook I am your wolf, Gukie'

'oh... umm.... hi?'

Gukie chuckled, he got a cute human to share a bond with, he shook his head once the alphas turned to look at him.

'Jungkook what happened to us the moment of our shift?, you were too scared I couldn't even talk to you' Gukie heard his human sigh making him more concerned for him.

'Our parents got upset because we presented as an omega'

Are they fucking kidding me?!

'Look I am sorry to say this but you got some asshole parents'