15

"Then prove it to me Alphas"

I felt myself internally smirk, I don't know where this confidence came from, but I am not complaining.

'it's not confidence, its instinct, as omegas we know we are weak than any other wolf, we have to know if we are going to be alright with them'

Welp there goes my confidence. I felt my wolf shake his head. 

'you are really clueless aren't you?'

'Well my parents didn't taught me anything that wasn't Alpha like'

My wolf stood in silence before barking.

'I want a big ass catch!!  like, they are six Head Alphas I want a moose!'

'We don't have mooses...'

'Buffalo?'

'no'

'A giraffe!'

'....no...'

'wow this territory ain't fun'

I turn my head once I heard my alphas speak again.

"Then we'll prove it to you Jungkook" Alpha Namjoon spoke with his bloodshot red eyes.

'Damn that was hot.....'

'GUKIE!'

_____________

We were all running to the hunting grounds, we had already shifted, Jin telling me my transformation was slower because I had recently gotten my wolf. But for now the alphas were going to show me their hunting skills, Gukie still wanted a giraffe.

We arrived at the hunting grounds spotting some  cow elks and two bull elks. I went and rested near a tree, making sure to remain hidden, watching as my alphas went and hid away, but before they could get ready the elks had ran away and I saw my alpha get tackled by another wolf.

Rouges!

"Jungkook!" I heard Alpha Tae shout I turned around, getting tackled too, before Alpha Tae bit the rouge wolf and threw him off me. My alphas quickly surrounded me, ready to protect me. 

There were at least 10 rouges ready to pounce, and they did.

"Jungkook we need you to run, we'll distract them from you, go back to the pack house" I heard Alpha Namjoon speak in the mind link, I was scared I didn't want to leave my alphas alone, but I knew I was too weak to fight, I waited for an opening and as soon as I saw one I took off running, Gukie was whimpering but both of us knew to not disobey them.

I got tackled again this time by two wolves, in pure panic I managed to kick them away running to a random direction as fast as I could.

"OMEGA STOP RUNNING~"

"OMEGA~"

"WE JUST WANNA PLAY YOU CUTIE~"

No no no no!, I forced my legs to run faster, I don't know where I was, nor how long have I been running but I was starting to get tired, my legs burning with each step.

I got tackled again, crying out for help.

"We got you omega~"

"We would of been nice if you just stopped running" 

I tried to bite, kick, scratch them, my wolf whining and crying, we were both scared.

"Just enjoy it" 

I let out a loud cry trying to get someone to help me.

 NO ONES POV

Jungkook closed his eyes, he didn't want to see what they were going to do to him, he felt them near his neck, but before they could touch him he heard a strong roar.