25

NO ONES POV

Jungkook sat quietly in his seat at the table, eyeing his alphas as he sipped quietly his banana milk.

After leaving the kids with their dad the alphas and omega went inside to get some breakfast, but as soon as they sat down, the alphas immediately got swarmed over by some staff members, handing them papers, pictures, and  the schedule for today, such as the measuring for their suits, and the approval of the decorations.

Not only that, the alphas had ordered a complete  remodeling of the rooms, since they all wanted to sleep close to the omega, the alphas picked a room to change, making sure to tell the workers how the room was supposed to be, it needed to be big enough for the seven of them, the bed had to be spacious enough, and also they needed extra blankets and pillows for Jungkook to be able to make his nest again.

In other words, the alphas were busy, sure Jungkook could try to help them out but he still lacked the knowledge to do so, the alphas promising after the feast to teach Jungkook as much as they can about the Luna role, but for now Jungkook could only just watch the alphas getting stressed. Their pheromones having a bitter smell, displaying how displeased his alphas were.

Jungkook frowned, his omega side whining not liking one bit having his alphas stressed out, Jungkook finished drinking his banana milk, glancing at his alphas' plates not liking the view of the untouched food there. 

Taehyung groaned in frustration, followed by multiple sighs from the other alphas, but none of them made a move to stop doing their paperwork, Jungkook shook his head gently, his instincts telling him to comfort his mates.

Jungkook leaned his head next to Hoseok's shoulder, the alphas lifting their heads to check on their omega before returning to the paperwork, Hoseok sighed leaning his head to rest on top of the bunny boy's.

"We are sorry angel, if you are bored you can leave"

Jungkook shook his head no, he wouldn't leave his alphas' side for nothing. Gently and carefully Jungkook allowed his instincts to guide him on what to do, slowly, the omega buried his nose on the crook of his alphas neck, Hoseok chuckling before picking his lovely mate and placing him on his lap; once again, the alphas looked up from their paperwork smiling at their Kookie before paying attention to the papers in front of them.

Jungkook sighed in content, his wolf purring at the contact with one of his mates, but Jungkook knew his alphas were still stressed, so gently Jungkook turned his head, nose burring against Hoseok's scent gland.

Said alpha immediately froze, the rest of the alphas watching in confusion at Hoseok, since he didnt even get to finish his sentence in the mind link the alphas had.

Hoseok growled, having his arms wrapped tightly in the omega's waist, Jungkook ignored the stares, gently rubbing his nose on his alpha's scent gland before shyly nibbling it, Hoseok almost purred in delight, turning his head the other way so that Jungkook had more space. The rest of the alphas watched their omega in shock, they could not believe their shy little pup was scenting one of his alphas, and oh boy could they not wait for their turn.

Jungkook nibbled the same spot for a bit more before pulling a bit away, his inner omega content once his mate smelled like him, Jungkook pulled away once he heard his alpha pant a chuckle, glancing shyly at the male, Jungkook could not help but blush, his alpha smiling at him while panting a bit, he seemed out of breath and for a moment Jungkook thought his alpha couldnt breath, but before he could get up from Hoseok, the male hugged him.

"Relax Kookie, I'm ok" Hoseok spoke, his mood had changed completely from before, he seemed happier and relaxed now; Jungkook felt a sense of relief wash over him before getting overpowered by pride.