24

NO ONES POV

Jungkook listened to every word Felix said, asking questions here and there sometimes. The omegas sat peacefully on the garden, not paying attention to the time at all.

"So basically thats what will happen in your heat" Felix said chuckling at the flustered omega next to him. "There's nothing to be scared of"

Jungkook nodded, hiding his face on the palms of his hands.

"Plus you got six hotties who will care for you, so if I was you I'll be more excited than anyone for my heat, just don't tell my mate" Felix said a finger by his mouth as if trying to shush someone, winking at the other omega, smiling more once he heard the bunny boy giggles.

"Tell me what?" 

Both of the omegas turned their heads to the entrance of the garden, immediately spotting the head alphas and Changbin standing next to them.

"Nothing" Felix said grinning, Changbin just shook his head smiling at his cute mate.

"Well its getting late, would you like to stay for dinner?" Jimin asked smiling once Felix smiled and looked at his mate with sparkly eyes.

"If its not much of a bother"

Felix squealed and smiled grabbing Jungkook's arm and racing to the dinning area without looking back at the alphas once. 

"looks like he made a friend" Changbin said facepalming, the alphas chuckling, nodding in return.

_____________________

"Jungkook your marks are recent, you need to give them time to heal, eat more salty stuff instead of sweet, or else your heat will be more painful, don't do much for this couple of  days, if you feel discomfort on any part of your body, tell your alphas immediately, also DONT drink milk!" Felix kept listing a bunch of stuff for Jungkook, after dinner, the two mates stayed for some more time, the sight of the two omegas near each other was cute, specially when they would cuddle without noticing, as omegas, they tend to be more friendly and inviting without even knowing, so two omegas cuddling wasn't something out of the ordinary.

But now, it was late and the two mates had to leave, so Felix was reminding Jungkook of everything essential, just in case the omega had already forgotten.

"oh! and make sure your nest is big enough! and drink plenty of water!!" Felix shouted from the gates of the pack house, making Jungkook giggle in amusement at the happy omega.

___________

"Felix is really nice, I would like to meet him again soon" Jungkook said, yawning afterwards, already tired for the day.

"Im sure you will" Taehyung said, smiling at his mate.

"So did you learn a lot today?" Namjoon asked, currently having Jungkook resting on his chest. After the pair left the alphas and omega went to wash up and do their night routine, now they were all in the nest, smiling softly at their sleepy mate.

Jungkook nodded, humming in agreement.

"Thats great pup" Jimin said from the other side of Jungkook, gently rubbing his hand on Jungkook's back.

"I learned that my parents lied a lot about omegas, I am glad I am one, I wouldn't like to hurt anyone because of my lack of knowledge" Jungkook mumbled nuzzling  his face more on Namjoon's chest. The alphas immediately felt happiness from the words Jungkook had said, he had come a long way in such a short period of time, the alphas felt extremely proud for their lovely mate.