Chapter seventeen (edited)

After drying myself off, I start dying off Genya. He blushed a bright red as I do this, wrapped in a thick towel, he's tasked with eating his food. I start to think about how adorable he is. So pure, so cute. 

" Nee-san, do you think Aniki, will forgive me?" He questions quietly and I don't even have to think to answer. 

" I don't think he ever blamed you." 

I look at his plate and see him avoiding his veggies. 

" You have to eat all your food so you can get even taller and give me another reason to piss off your brother." Explain my reason to him and he looks at me like I committed a crime. 

I laugh at his reaction. 

" You know Genya. Buddha says that when you meet your fated person, no matter how you feel around them, or how they make you feel, your heart will remain calm. When ever I'm with your brother, he irritates me, pisses me off, makes me laugh, an sometimes make me so nervous that I want to puke. but no matter what, I'm never afraid or nervous.. I feel safe. I feel like I belong. Like I'm meant to meet him. So I know that what ever happens in the future, what happened in the past was meant to happen. "  I finish drying his hair and start kicking sand into the fire. 

" Let's get going. I'm sure everyone is wondering where we are. It's already starting to get dark. " He nods but looks at my uneaten food, giving me a questioning look. 

" I'll eat when I get back. Sanemi fought Giyuu today so he's probably in a mood. I've made it my job to make life easier for others in regards to our wind pillar so, I'll eat with him." I blush a little bit and he smiles so innocently. 

" Come one Genya, don't fall behind unless you want me to carry you down like a princess." I tease when he starts to fall behind. I can see the tiredness is his every movement, and before long, I stop hearing his footsteps behind me. 

I look back to see him in the arms of the Stone Pillar. 

" Himejima-san, I apologize for stealing him the whole day. " I bow to at least say something and Himejima-san just gives me one of his kind smiles. He really only sees me as a child but honestly I don't mind. 

" Thank you and congratulations on your engagement." 

Is all he says before heading towards his estate where I'm guessing Genya stays in. I guess he had been listening in on our whole conversation. I'm glad Genya has someone looking out for him. 

Finally alone, I let my body relax, with results in me starting to shiver. Deciding to make my walk a quick run, I take off as fast as I can and within minutes, I see Sanemi pacing back and forth in front of the gate of his place. He sees me and glares at me. I give it no mind and continue running towards me. he doesn't understand what I'm doing until I'm in the air jumping towards him. In a hurry, He opens his arms and catches me, shivering in the process, feeling my ice cold and still damp skin on his. 

" What the hell was taking so long. Why aren't you dry. Are you trying to catch a cold?!" He yells at me but he walks with hurried steps towards the bath room. 

" Your lucky I kept the bath warm. " He says this but I know he filled it just for me. I can still he the dust in his hair. he hasn't taken a bath yet. 

" Join me? " I ask with my best innocent look and he just smirks. He lets me down and points me in the right direction before walking in another direction. Having no clue what he's doing, I head to the bath and get in, instantly feeling better with warmth. 

The door suddenly opens and there he is standing in a towel, holding a tray of food and drinks. 

He smirks and I don't know if it's the steam or the heat but I can feel my cheeks burning up. 

" You know exactly what to do to make me fall more in love with you don't you. " I cross my arms over the ledge of the and rest my head on them. He walks closer and into the water  holding the tray in one hand. Faster than my eyes could catch, his towel is gone and he's sitting beside me. 

I click my tongue and he just smirk. " Ur just a damn pervert." 

Letting the tray float on the surface of the water, he drapes his arm over my shoulder and hands me a plate of food. He opens his mouth expecting to be fed and I take the chance to tease him some more. 

" You are a baby. You can't even feed yourself. Genya could eat all by himself and he's such a good boy. I taught him how to use a breath and he learns so fast. Maybe he got the brains and looks."  I go on and he just smiles watching me talk. 

" but I guess, I have to give you credit for getting such a nice bath ready for me. " I wraps my arms around his neck and give him a quick kiss. 

" damn right " 

He leans back on the edge of the bath laughing and giving me a look that makes me feel some type of way but I ignore it and continue to eat the food he got me.  He motions for me to come so instead, I finish my food and start getting out of the water. He doesn't make a sound but I can feel him staring. 

I sitting on a stool by the faucet, I pour a generous amount of soap into my hand and start massaging it into my scalp, all the while being stared at by the wind pillars, beady eyes. 

" I'd appreciate it if you would stop staring."      I watch him get up out of the tub and sitting right behind me. He begins to scrub my back. 

" You got some dirt back here. Allow me. " His smile is deadly. There's no other way to describe it but oh, is it delicious.