Elios' Ideology

"Hey mister, what's your name?"

"The fuck should I give you my name?"

"For courtesy."

He wasn't too happy about it, but at this point he didn't really have any choice on the matter. "It's Kieran."

"Well, Kieran, thank you for your cooperation. Sadly, this is where we part ways." I pulled the trigger causing a bullet to silence him. He's dead. That maybe had been cruel, but he may end up being my undoing, and I didn't want that. After all, he did say that they were hunting me down. It was either him or me.

Anyways, the rest of his group are still conversing in the demon village, so I naturally have to get rid of them. I wonder if the two factions were to fight, who would win? I took the man's rifle, aimed down sight, and fired. I aimed straight at a demon's middle eye. It was now also dead. It didn't take long for the soldiers and demons to tear each other part. While all the commotion is happening, I decided to go inside and look for the Emma's letter, bringing almost nothing besides my pistol and dagger because I've decided that moving quickly was my best option. In Mister's own words, drop the deadweight.

I dropped in one of the village's side entrances and hid behind the houses to avoid gunfire. Looks like these guys were no joke, even though they're outnumbered they're still holding up against the demons. Moving along, I saw a tree branch with a letter stuck in it. Wow, that was lucky. This place is actually fairly big, so I was grateful that it didn't took me long to find the letter. Granted their was a hole in the middle of it, but I didn't mind so long as it's still readable.

I've opened the letter, and facepalmed. Seriously, Emma? You could've gotten me killed over this. Not to mention yourself as well, but then again, you didn't know. That girl's gonna receive a massive knock on the head from me once I see her again. I'm glad to see she's doing better though.

"Damn you, demons!" I heard a person yell. No bullets seemed to be left flying, so I assume they're done fighting.

I checked on the spoils of battle, and the demons won. The sheer number wore down the soldiers' ammo. Weren't they aiming at their middle eye? Some demons were dead, but most lived. I suppose these guys just weren't good shots. The last guy living had both of his legs missing, and was already being mauled by a demon. It was sickening to see a fellow human being used as food, but they were hunting me down.

Then, I got into thinking. The Ratri Clan are feeding numerous amount of children to demons because of a promise, even if they didn't need to anymore. They refused to accept Mujika and her clan's beliefs, even if it's the best possible way for both sides to live peacefully. Were they the true thorn in our side, and not the demons? No, Sonju told me that even some of their own kind refused to accept them and shunned their quote-on-quote unholy traditions. So, what then?

Who should I be up against? Who should I be itching to decimate? The humans who farm us or the demons who eat us? They both are responsible for the innocent lives of children being cut short. Should I just kill them all?

Yes! Of course, how come I've never thought of that before? We didn't need to crossover towards the human world, we could just live here! I will purge every single one the demons and Ratri Clan members, end the neverland where orphans could never become adults, and build a paradise for all the humans to live in once and for all.

I will succeed. This game isn't just about survival now, it's kill or be killed, and I promise that I will win! For Emma, Mister, and everyone else's sake.