To My Readers

Hey, Rando-Kun here!

I would like to thank every single one of you who have read and voted this story until now. I am so delighted that I've had the chance to provide you with some sort of entertainment with this Fanfiction.
But with that said, I feel as though I have to rework this story. You're probably hoping for another update on Elios, Emma, and the others, but lately, I don't think the story has been providing the promised neverland any justice. It's just random things I can come up with on the spot, in which resulted in a catastrophic disaster. I think you guys, the readers, deserve a better story and in due time, I would present that to you.

In other words, I will postpone any updates that are coming and start from the beginning.

The characters would all still be the same (OCs, I meant.)
The plot would also be the same. (probably?)
His ideology? Not likely. I do think the whole chess game ideology is nice, but I think I need to dial it down a bit.
But most of all, what I need is an actual road map with the story. I did have many scenarios in mind when I first came up with the idea, but overall, it's just a jumbled up mess.

I do apologize to anyone who may have taken a liking to the story, but I will continue publishing a new chapter when I get this shit of a story together. So, stay tuned, the new (and improve) "What Emma Lost" Fanfiction would come knocking down your door shortly.

Thank you again for reading and have a lovely day.