Bird's Eye View

Who is that woman? Is she bad? She must be if Elios keeps on running from her. I must say, the past five minutes of their chase is certainly very entertaining. I'm not saying it's good that Elios is being chased down since I know he plans on helping his family escape. Preferably undetected, but here he is being hunted by a much older human. I know about every children here. Their names, looks, and even the numbering tattooed on the side of their neck since I've been coming by here a lot lately, but oddly enough, I've never seen her before. She must've been inside the house every time I came to visit.

Both Elios and the woman are very fast, and even though I can fly, I'm having slight problems keeping up with the two. The woman was closing in on Elios, but I saw him climb on top of a tree branch, momentarily confusing her once she pushed past through the bush.

"Oh? That's weird. I could've sworn you went this way. I suppose you are Houdini, afterall." She laughed. "Oh well, where ever you are, Elios, I will find you."

She resumed her running, passing the tree Elios climbed on top of, and his general vicinity. I quietly flapped down near Elios to inform him that the woman left. "Good, this buys me about five minutes to catch my breath. Demons are one thing, but mom is terrifying when she's your enemy."

"What shall Elios do now?"

"Mom is very good at tag, I remember vividly when we would all play, back in the day, but I can take mom on by myself. As for you, Nevermore, I need you to go and find Conny. You've seen her before, right?"

"Yes, Nevermore actually would play with her, along with Naila and Phil Whenever Nevermore came to fly by here. They're Friends!"

"So, this is where you'd always go then whenever you're away from the shelter. How come you've never told me?"

"Nevermore is very sorry, but Nevermore was afraid that Elios would become furious if Elios found out that Nevermore's cover had been blown. Nevermore didn't mean to, Nevermore was just caught off guard. Don't worry though. Nevermore never told them anything about Elios, and no one else are aware of Nevermore but them and Emma!"

"Well, that's good, at least."

"Is Elios mad at Nevermore?"

"No, definitely not." He chuckled. "How could anyone be mad at you, Nevermore?"

Yay! He's not mad at me. "Actually, you're relationship with the other kids will benefit me, greatly."

"Why is that?"

"Ok, Nevermore, here's the plan. You're not only in need to find Conny, but I also need you to do exactly as I say, got it?" He proceeded to tell me his plan, and I must say, it's absolutely brilliant!

"Can you do that?"

"Why Of course Nevermore can! I'll immediately go now!" But right when I was about to fly up, Elios jumped down and immediately started running again.

It took me a second to realize, but apparently the woman came back, and started running up the tree as soon as she saw Elios. I don't know who she is, but she has some serious skills when it comes to chasing other people.