5

*until the end most of this isn't about Maddie so to make up for that a chapter will be posted tomorrow on 5

*until the end most of this isn't about Maddie so to make up for that a chapter will be posted tomorrow on 5.9.20*

Maddie sighed brushing through her hair a second time, before walking out of her bedroom and setting her bags with her brothers. "Are you seeing this?" Karen asks her teenage children as they sit to eat their breakfast. "My God, was there anyone in your class that Hannah wasn't involved with?" She asks looking up from the paper her eyes floating between Zach and Maddie. "What?" Maddie asks her brows knitted with confusion and Zach speaks once she's done leaning slightly to see the paper better. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"Every day, there's another boy in the story." She says sitting the paper down in the middle of the table for both of them to see it. "It's not surprising that she had a reputation." She says before picking up the paper and setting it to the side of the table away from the three of them. "I will just be glad when this is all over for you tomorrow, and for you the next." She says looking between her children, she had wondered just how they got wrapped up in this girls life, but she also wondered why they were such important witnesses. "Yeah." Zach agreed taking a bite from his waffle. "Me too." Maddie said truthfully.

Tony sighed ignoring yet another call of Maddie's, he felt guilty as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. He wanted to talk to her, he really did, she was one of his best friends and honestly she was the only one who wanted and tried to be normal instead of pulling him into things he shouldn't be in. Pulling into the driveway and seeing Clay's parents car Tony quickly and quietly climbs up and through Clay's window. "Fuck me. Fuck." Tony curses as he pulls his legs through the window.

He sighs standing straight up and lifting his arms while moving to have a better view of the two boys. "Wait, he's my babysitter? What happened to Sheri?" He asks in a small voice, Clay sighs before answering. "Sherri couldn't skip twice in a row, she'll be taking the night shift." He says nodding. "I thought he wanted nothing to do with me." He says talking to Clay as if Tony wasn't staring right at him. "No, I don't. So keep your mouth shut and don't piss me off." He says seriously then sighs turning his phone off again due to the ringing believing it was Maddie again when it was actually Ryan.

"Don't piss me off." Justin says defensively as he tugs on his blanket.

"And if you puke on this leather, I'm going to have to kick your ass." Tony says completely ignoring Justin's comment. "Great. So, WebMD detox info and contingency plans are on the desk. Don't let anyone see you. And I gotta go." He says pulling his bag up as if a father talking to his children before leaving. "Um, have fun. Don't kill each other. Thanks." Clay smiles before leaving the room to head to school.

Tony and Justin spent most of their day just sitting until they started a game. "I raise you three rectangular ones." Tony says pointing to his legos as Justin grabs his. "If I win.." He trails with wide crystal eyes. "We get to go outside." He says making Tony shake his head. "No."