1 : Life isn't Fair

It's been three years since Uraraka Ochaco  was found dead in a battlefield. She has been following her ex-husband, Midoriya Izuku around everywhere to see how he's doing. You see, life after death isn't at all like what they believe it to be. She didn't face judgement for 49 days right after she died. Instead, Ochaco became a ghost roaming the Earth.

Ochaco has been dead for three years, yet Izuku still won't forget her. She believes that he needs to forget her in order to move on with his life. It hurts her to see him hurting after she died and not capable of doing anything to comfort him.

As usual, she was following him around and he was called into a mission. After Ochaco died, all he does is rescue work. She keeps on asking herself why Izuku won't forget her. It's the only way for him to be back to normal.

"Deku!" None other than Bakugou called out after Izuku's mission is done. "How long are you gonna keep this up?" He asked, his tone of voice slightly raised.

"I," Izuku paused before turning around and looking at Bakugou. "I don't know," he said with a sad facial expression and keeps walking.

"Look, I know you still love her, but you should atleast try to return to field work." His friends and sidekick around him nodded in agreement.

Izuku stopped in his track causing others following him to stop as well. "I can't." It was all he said before he ran away from the conversation.

The brunette ghost searched for him, knowing only one place he could be at. He was sitting on a bench in a park, his hands on his face. It's the park where the former couple had their first official date together. It is also the park where they had a picnic the day before she died.

Ochaco sat next to him on the bench, looking at him. It's always like this after he has any conversation involving her. Seeing Deku sitting on the bench alone, made her asked herself so many question.

'Why won't he accept that I left him the moment I died? Why can't he forget me and start a new life with his family?' So many questions made it's way through Ochaco's mind, leaving her without answer.

She started scolding him eventhough she know he can't hear her.

"Deku! You have to move on! You can't keep holding on to me forever!"

She stood up from where she sat, staring at him in the face. That face used to look so happy, only to look dull and sad now. Tears formed in his eyes as he stared blankly into space.

"Bakugou's right, you know. You're the Symbol of Peace now, you have to stop villains."

She was about to continue her scolding until she heard a voice coming from behind her. "Hey," the voice said. She turned around to see Iida Tenya in his hero suit.

"Tell him, Iida! Tell him to forget me!" Ochaco cried out.

"I know you still haven't move on from her, but you remarried. Shouldn't you atleast try to forget Uraraka for your wife?" Asked Iida as he puts his hand around Deku to comfort him.

"I can't forget her."

"Why?" Tenya asked him, genuinely curious.

"Because I'm the reason she died," Ochaco was shocked at his answer. She was always wondering why he won't forget her. This was definitely not one of those thoughts. Iida didn't say anything after hearing his answer.

"I can't forget her because I feel guilty. I feel guilty that I was the one who convinced her to come with me on the mission." Tears fell from his eyes.

She couldn't see him like this. She decided to walk away and leave them there. Sobs from Deku could be heard as she walked away and tears started forming in her eyes as well. When situation like this occurs, there's only one place that'll make her happy.