8 : Moving On

Thank you for 400 reads! I have been thinking of a way to reveal Izuku's wife for while, but I just can't think of the perfect way. I'm sure you guys have already know who though. So, enjoy! 🐝

_____________________

A few days had pass since Ochaco met Jirou Kyoka and her boyfriend, Kaminari Denki. The former hero have been staying at the couple's house, since it is close to the daycare she's working at. She mostly spent her time working at the daycare with Akira, but still careful to not make contact with Akira's parents. Everytime they picked her up, especially her stepmother, Ochaco felt a sting in her heart.

Midoriya Izuku on the other hand, isn't doing so great compared to Ochaco. His friends that is in on Ochaco's situation, tried their best to keep the secret from him. The brunette is always on Asui's mind and she distance herself from Deku, afraid that she'll blurt it out since she has a habit of speaking whatever is on her mind.

Kaminari and his girlfriend are walking home from work. "Oh man, I can't wait to see what she cooked for us today," Kaminari stated. Ochaco had been cooking for them everyday she stayed at their house, to repay them. Eventhough Jirou told her no many times, she still did it anyway.

"Who?" A voice said from behind, startling them. They turn around, the voice belonged to Izuku who was walking right behind them with Mina by his side.

"You know-" he was cut off by a slap from Jirou so he wouldn't reveal Ochaco to Izuku. "My mom, yeah. My parents is staying over at our house."

"Really? I wanna see them! It's been so long," Mina stated, tugging on Izuku's shirt, "Let's go to their house!" Izuku chuckled at her antics, wrapping his arm around her. Mina brings out the best in Izuku, she would always make him laugh, and he would forget about what's keeping him down. You could say that Mina's the new light in his life.

"They called me saying they already left! I just forgot to tell Denki," Jirou stated to keep them from coming over to their house. Mina stared at her with disbelief. Jirou was sweating at this point, hoping that Mina would buy her lie. Izuku isn't one to easily see through a lie, so he's fine.

Mina frowned, "That's a bummer."

Jirou sighed in relief and continued her walk back home. Something was on Izuku's mind all day, distracting him a bit. He really needed to get it off his chest, and that's what he did.

"Mina, I'm going somewhere for a bit. You can go home first," he said, giving the pink skinned lady a small smile.

"Okay!"

He went the opposite direction of his home, the conversation he had with Bakugou the other day keep lingering on his mind. It was when he saw Ochaco outside his agency the first day she's back to life. Bakugou told Izuku that he should move on from Ochaco, that he should do that from a long time ago.

Izuku thought about it for a while, and he agreed with Bakugou. He's being unfair to Mina, his wife for almost two years now. Their marriage is great, but he feels guilty towards Ochaco for marrying someone else after a while.

He went up to Ochaco's grave, standing right in front of it. He smiled sadly, and started speaking. "Hey, Ochaco." He let out a sigh before continuing, "I had a talk with Kacchan the other day, and he's right. I have to move on from you. That doesn't mean I'll stop loving you, but I should start giving it my all for this marriage."

If only he knew.

*

Ochaco was finishing up her cooking for the couple. She set the food down at the table, waiting for the couple to come home. It should be any minute now. The door swing open and she could hear them chatting as they were taking of their shoes.