13 : Conditions Beyond Imaginable

"Talk about what?" Ochaco asked the blind shaman, Fujikawa Yuka, who's surrounded by Ochaco's guess, ghosts. This is weird. How did she even know Momo's house? She's blind, for God's sake.

"I'm sure you don't want your friend around when I tell you."

Momo turned to Ochaco, waiting for her decision. The brunette wasn't sure what Fujikawa was going to tell her, but it must be important if she came here all by herself. Ah, she's going to ask Fujikawa how she found Momo's home.

"Sorry, Momo," she apologized.

Momo wasn't too sure on what their relationship is. Even before Ochaco died, she had never heard of someone named Fujikawa Yuka. The age gap is also an addition, Fujikawa seems to be in her 60s, and Ochaco's only 31 years old. Is she a distant relative of Ochaco in some way?

"It's okay," Momo said, brushing off her train of thought. Everything revolving around Ochaco aren't exactly adding up.

Momo got up, glancing to the bathroom before leaving the living room, going up the stairs. After Fujikawa and Ochaco were sure that she was out of earshot, they turned to each other and started speaking.

"Before you're going to say whatever you need to say, I have a question. How did you even know this place?"

"You think I talk to spirits for fun? I communicate with them and asked them to look for you. For a former hero, you aren't exactly the smart type," she said, almost in an insulting manner. With the way she was smiling, Ochaco definitely took that much harder. One of the ghost snickered, earning a slap from her friend nearest to her.

For a few seconds, Ochaco debated whether or not to ask her where she knew Ochaco was once a hero. She decided not to make a fool out of herself, maybe it's by talking to spirits too. Ochaco cleared her throat, trying to recover from that burn. "Anywayyyy, what were you going to tell me?"

"It's really important. Otherwise, I wouldn't have come all this way to meet you. Did you know how many times I almost encountered death? I would have been a ghost myself if I didn't have these ghosts on my side," she ranted, losing her smile and regaining it after she shook her head. "After a lot of convincing with the Gods, they've finally told me a really important detail."

Ochaco listened intently, leaning towards Fujikawa like she was about to spill the biggest secret. Before the blind woman could talk, however, Ochaco held up her hand as if Fujikawa could see. "Wait!" She yelled, startling Fujikawa. "Is it good or bad?"

"Depends on how you see it. I think it's a good thing," she replied, relief washing over Ochaco. "Well, you have to go back to how your life were before you died."

"Huh?!"

"You need to be your parent's daughter again, be a friend to all of your friends, be your daughter's mother, and be your ex-husband's wife," she says casually.

"Wha- No- That's not-" she stuttered, not believing what she just heard. This must be a mistake. There is no way she's going to be Izuku's wife again.

"I don't know what else to tell you, Uraraka. This is what you need to do if you want to pass your judgement," Fujikawa told her.

Ochaco took a deep breath and put her hands on her face. She felt frustrated, she finally had a chance to be with her daughter again and this is what she need to do. She sighed, gathering herself to make a decision.