12 : Unexpected Guests

Nothing could have ruined her day,

except Izuku standing in front of the door. He looked suprised at first, but his face quickly changed to one of anger. Ochaco stammered, she couldn't get any words out of her mouth.

"Why?" He asked and pushed his way into the house leaving Ochaco completely dumbfounded. "Why now?" He asked again, tears starting to flood his eyes. He turns around to face Ochaco. The face he's wished to see hundreds of times before. "I was just starting to try and forget all about you," he said, looking up to try to fight the tears.

She scoffed, finally finding the courage to say something. "Don't you think that's why I didn't want to see you?" She stepped closer to him, tears brimming her eyes as well.

"It.. it was working. I took out your name from the agency's, I even told Mina the truth about my quirk," he said sadly. "But, now that you're here..." he held his hand out, reaching for Ochaco's face.

She was sure she almost gave in, to feel Deku's hand on her face. She fought the feeling and slapped the hand away. "Mi- Midoriya," she stuttered the name out from never using it before, "You have a wife that loves you now, and she's a mom to Akira. You should still move on, even if I'm here."

"I can't," he said simply.

Ochaco scoffed once again, never would she have thought she would direct it to Izuku. "Why can't you just see that it's the best for both of us?"

"Because I still love you."

"You think I don't?" She yelled out, cheeks now wet from tears. "Wherever you go, I followed. And you still think I'm not going to be in love with you?"

Followed.. The word was what grabbed Izuku's attention. She certainly never followed him everywhere. "Followed?" He repeated, "What do you mean?"

"It means, I was a ghost!" She screamed, frustation taking over her. She wasn't always one that was an expert in controlling her emotions. Sometimes she wishes she is, especially in times like this. "Get it into that thick skull of yours that I saw everything and i accepted it!"

His jaw definitely literally dropped. "You- you saw everything?" He asked. Now, that's just sad. Spectating everything, and that means everything, from when his and Mina's relationship buds, to the time he proposed to her. He felt guilty. If he knew this was going to happen, he would have never asked for Tsuyu's advice.

"Yes!"

For someone who can't shut up for most of the time, Izuku was certainly at lost for words. Tears streamed down his cheeks, and only two words came out of his mouth. "I'm sorry." Though the words was enough for the anger to leave Ochaco.

She tilted her head slightly, "Why?"

Rather than answering the question, he quickly engulfed her in a warm hug. It felt so foreign to Ochaco, yet it feels just like home. This was one of the things Ochaco wanted to experience again, but definitely not like this. Not with anger in her heart, and not with the guilt she was feeling— she had just made a promise to Hagakure.

Ochaco couldn't find it in her to push him away. Being in Izuku's embrace brought back a lot of memories that shouldn't resurface. She cried silently, cursing internally to herself when she wrapped her arms around Izuku.

You shouldn't, Ochaco, was what she kept telling herself. Even then, all she wanted was to catch Izuku in a kiss, right then and there.

You shouldn't, she repeated to herself. Think about Mina. Think about what you want Deku to do.