2 : One After Another

After the upsetting moment with Ochaco and Izuku, she visited everywhere that held memories of her and her friends. USJ, where they fought their first villains together, a cafe where she told her friends who she had a crush on, and a restaurant where they celebrated Ochaco's engagement. It's all just memories now.

It was around 8 am when she arrived in front of Deku's hero agency. They formed an agency together, they even put both their hero names for the agency. Deku & Uravity : Hero Agency. He still kept the name even after she's gone.

He usually patrols around here with his sidekick in the morning. Ochaco would follow them around while they are patrolling. It makes her feel involved, especially when she's still wearing her hero costume since it's the clothes she wore the moment she died.

She heard chattering from inside the agency. She recognized the voice as it became closer and closer. It was Deku and his sidekick, Animalistic. Ochaco smiled looking at Deku and his sidekick talking about heroes.

"You have to introduce me to All Might!" His sidekick asked him for a favor and Deku just laughed hearing it.

"Maybe I will-" he cuts himself off as he stared at the brunette while walking.

The smile on her face slowly turning into a frown. Could it be possible that he could see her after all? She shrugged it off, thibking she was only being paranoid and Deku isn't even looking at her.

She was proved wrong when she took a step back and bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!" The person yelled at her, causing her to jump from shock.

"I'm sorry," she said as she bowed her head to him.

She looked back to see where Deku was. He's still staring at her while walking away.

"Deku?" Animalistic brought him back to reality.

He turned back around to faced his sidekick. Their conversation now out of earshot. People are staring at Ochaco, probably from the ruckus she just made.

"Doesn't she look like Uravity?"

"It's probably just a fan."

The reason why they are staring finally made sense to Ochaco. It's because she's wearing her hero costume. She ran into the nearest dark alley. She have to change out of her costume if she doesn't want people to recognize who she is. However, she doesn't have any money to buy some clothes.

She have to go to someone without being seen. She brainstormed about who she could go to. Her parents was out of the question, they would freak out if they saw her. Iida is the type of person to go on and on about how honesty is the best policy and tell everyone she's back alive.

Then, she thought of the perfect person that she could go to. He isn't that far from where she is. She just have to get there using the alleys.

*

She arrived at the Height Alliance, specifically the faculty dorm. It's 8:06 am on a weekend, most of the teachers are probably asleep. It will be easy for her to sneak in. Luckily, she has explored the faculty dorm when she was still a ghost.

The ghost opened the door slowly, not wanting to make any sound. She tiptoed in the direction of his room so she wouldn't wake someone up. She heard a footstep coming towards her as she made her way inside. She panicked for a second before realizing something.

She quickly used her quirk on herself, making her float to the ceiling. Atleast she have her quirk back. When she was a ghost, she couldn't use her quirk. She never thought she would miss floating and zero gravity so much. The person came into view as he walked to the kitchen. Right after drinking some water, Vlad King left through the front door.