Prologue

I don't know why I'm here. Andre knows I don't like parties. Why would he think I'd have fun here?

I made my way through the crowd of professional Baseball players, Baseall player's family members, groupies, and all around VIPs. "Excuse me." I squeezed through.

"Hey where are you headed. "A deep voice asks.

I struggle to lift my head and see his face. "I'm trying to make my way out of here." I look up and see a sexy white man standing before me. He's taller than I am so my face comes to his chest. He has dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"What's the hurry? Come join for a drink in the kitchen. I bet I could make you feel better." He smiles. Goodness he's gorgeous.

"Um, yeah, sure." I answer. I follow him to the kitchen where he proceeds to make me a drink. Coke and rum, no ice. I take out my phone and text Andre.

Me: I'm in the kitchen getting a drink then I'm leaving

Andre replies almost immediately, surprising me.

Andy: Did u at least try 2 have fun?

Me: This isn't my scene

Andy: Get home safe. Text me when u get there

Me: OK

"Here you go." Sexy hands me my drink. "I'm Matthew by the way." He offers hs hand.

Taking it I reply. "Hi, Matthew, I'm Renee."

"Renee. Lovely name for a lovely lady."

I blush. "Thank you."

"So what brings you here?"

Matthew talk for a while, drinking alcoholic as well as no-alcoholic beverages when the craziest thing came out of my mouth. "Do you wanna have sex with me?"

Eyes popping out of their socket, Matthew responds, "Um, I wouldn't mind having sex with you by why would you ask me like that?

"Sorry, I know that wasn't graceful but I really wanna have sex with someone. With you."

"I honestly wouldn't mind having sex with you. My rooms upstairs, we can head up there now."

Matthew takes my hand and leads me upstairs and into his room. In his room, I had my first sexual experience and I regret nothing.