CHAPTER NINE

Alexander

Renee is 22 weeks, five months pregnant at this point. That marks a little over month since I last saw her, talked to her, meeting not included. I've missed so much but Nathan and Andre have been kind enough to fill me in.

"They're kicking. She's gonna have ballerinas and soccer players." Andre said.

"Or both. Or football players." Nathan Added.

The season has started and so has the cupcake project. It has been going well. I've talked to guys in sales and her manager at the shop, Me'Shel. Both tell me ticket sales and pastry sales are through the roof.

The only problem is that she won't talk to me, open the door when I come by, she gives away the flowers I send her, returns the presents I send. She's completely ignoring me and I have no one but myself to blame. I'm such a fucking idioit.

After Renee walked out, Nathan laid into me, stating the obvious about how I promised I wouldn't leave her and how I really hurt her feelings, but with the state I was in, I didn't care. All I knew was that she let Matthew touch her, that those babies were no longer mine, they were his. They'll probably look like him and there's nothing that can change that.

Needless to say, when Nathan left my place, I went to Matthew's house and kicked his ass. He got a few good punches in too. The next day at preactice, Coach Nixon took one look at us and sent us home. Matthew and I decided to go talk it out since we couldn't practice, so we went to Headwest, a popular but not too well known sandwich shop.

He confessed to sleeping with Renee once and that the babies were his and feeling generous, I told him I slept with Ashley. More than once but I didn't tell him that or that her child could very easily be mine. If he's smart it'll cross his mind. He's not tho, so good luck to him.

That all squared away I still don't know how to get my girl and babies back. Letting them completely slip away isn't an option but Andre won't help me and neither will Nathan. I need new sources, people she trusts and that know her.

Carmell

I feel so bad for what happened to Renee but I feel like she should Alexander another chance, he screws up again she can kick him to the curve, but I don't think he will. That's the only reason I agreed to meet with him.

I text Me'shel to make sure she remembers to meet me.

Meme: Gurllll I remember so stop blowin up my phone

Me: U so forgetful I gotta remind u 12 times 2 make sure u show up

Meme: I'm getting in my car now b there soon

Me: K

Then I sent a text to Renee.

Me: We're on our way 2 meet ur guy

Renee: OK

Me: R u ready 2 forgive?

Renee: Yea he's suffered enough. Give him ur spare key 2 my place and tell him 2 go all out. He does good I have no prob takin him back

Me: We'll put him on the right track

Renee: Thanks! :))

Me: No prob! Luv u

Renee: Luv u 2!

Arriving at The Circle, I found Me'Shel, Alexander, and a friend of Alexander's already there. "Hey guys!" I called. Alexander and his friend stood and Me'Shel remained seated, texting away on her phone. Uh oh, that means things aren't going well for her and Marcus.

"Hi, I'm Roy Jefferies, I play on the team with Alexander."

I took his offered hand, "Yes, I thought you looked familiar, I'm Carmell Jones. Oh and in case she didn't introduce herself, Ms. Textsalot is Me'Shel Woods." Jefferies pulled out the chair for the seat beside him and we began our meeting. "So, how do you plan to win my friend back?" I asked Alexander.