CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Nathan

"We have to tell Renee, she has to be on the look out like we do." I explained.

"I know but she's having triplet, dude. Chances are the babies are gonna be premature, I don't want them to be more danger."

"Her not knowing puts her in danger." Trevor sided with me.

Andre scrubbed his hand down his face. "Alirght, alright, let me wait until Renee get back with Alex, then I'll tell them together. How much I owe you Trev?"

Trevor shook his head. "I don't want your money, you know what I want. I want you to set it up so my family can come down here and have a good life."

I had no idea that Trevor's reasons for working for Trevor were so selfless.

"It's for you, your grandma, your brother, and your sister, right?" Andre asked.

"Yeah." He answered.

"You can have this place. I own it so any rent you pay will be to me." I jumped in.

Trevor nodded. "Thanks, man."

"Renee can give your sister a job, how old is she?"

"She just turned 16 years old."

Andre thought for a little. "Your brother is 19 years old, right." At Trevor's nodd. Andre continued. "If it's alright with you, I have a job for the two of you. Anyone else you wanna bring with you?"

"My mom's sister has two kids. A 18 year old boy and a five year old boy."

"Alright, we can go get the tomorrow. Give all of 'em a call, tell 'em to be ready to be noon tomorrow. We'll fly down, pick them up, and move them here. You think you can buy out the apartment next door, Nathan, this is one alone is a little cramped."

"Yea, it's already empty so let me talk to the owner of that apartment." I understood where Andre was coming from, this apartment had three bedrooms, two baths and so did the apartment next door. With six people, both apartment is the right amount of room. If I buy them, we can get rid of the area that separates them or just leave it for privacy.

The next day, Andre told Renee we had errands to run. He asked Alex to go over to his place to spend time with Rae and watch over Renee. He was ruining Renee's plan to keep Alex at a distance but it's whatever.

"Thank you, guy. I really appreciate everything you guys are doing for me." Trevor expressed his gratitude. We were sitting on the plane after retrieving his family.

"You're welcome." I said.

"I did it for me, not you." Andre laughed. "I owe you and I need more favors. This time I'm definitely paying you."

Me, Andre, Trevor, Trevor's brotherJason and Trevor's 18 year old cousin Samuel, went to the back of the jet and talked business.

"Here's the deal, Renee is gonna hire your sister Penelope to work in the bakery, she also remembers how good Granma Mandy cooks so she wants to ask her in person to come help out in the Nonna's in whatever compacity she wants. I told her you reached out to me before we left Vegas, asked if I could help you and your family get out. That's the story until we tell her the truth. What I want to ask the three of you, is to help keep an eye on my sister, kind of like a private eye. I just need you follow her around and look out for anyone supicious." He handed Samuel and Jason black and white iphones. He gave Trevor a pink iphone for Penelope.

"We're going to hire a professional private eye to watch Savannah. No offense, but if she's killed a man and got away with it in less than an hour of being here, I don't want her anywhere around you guys." I added.