♡ 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑵𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑳𝑬 / 𝑮𝑬𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬

to the knuckle

'66

it felt serene, his chest rising and falling against your back as your bare body lay between his legs, his lips planting warm kisses to your cheek and shoulder.
"do you like that?" his voice mumbles so gently with the slow rhythm of his fingers sliding against your clit.

"y-yes" you stutter quietly, closing your eyes in desperation.

your thighs feel slick from a mixture of sweat and lust, grinding hips jolting forward into his touch, wanting more. his eyes remained on your body, surveying each upward curve and downward dip of the hips and breasts against him on the bed, all glistening with sweat from the intense heat of summer. the breeze from your window blew a sweet chill against your hardening nipples. you could tell by the way he squeezes your body to him that he wants to take it further now.

you tilt your head back against his shoulder and feel his kiss on your cheek again, a finger dipping further down to your welcoming entrance. his breath was suddenly shaky and he wrapped one arm around your chest to keep you close. as he slips in a finger up to the knuckle, he parts his lips in awe.
"you're so beautiful... my beautiful girl"

the praise falls on you like a steady rain and you moan wearily, pressing one hand to both of his wrists and turning your head to meet his lips in a passionately heated kiss.