♡ 7 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑻𝑬𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑵

quite self explanatory, i feel. teehee.

teddy boys

john
"you set that up, didn't you?"
conveniently, you were stuffed in the closet with john, who happened to be one of your recent flings. neither of you would admit that it was more than a fling, but there was no doubt— especially when he orchestrated things like this— that he was falling hard. or, he was just incredibly territorial.
"'course i did. i can't have anybody else touching ye," he huffed, his telltale smirk beaming through the congested darkness. he quickly hoisted your legs around his thick waist with a swiftness so paralyzing that you barely had the thought to hold on to him as he pressed you to the wall, which wasn't occupied with a rack of coats, and ravished your neck. an awestruck moan fell from your mouth as he pressed his hips to yours and flexed his strong legs with utmost confidence in an attempt to simulate his desired future as much as he could with the rapidly waning seconds.
"are you gonna fuck me, john?" you gasped, bribing him with your willingness to please as your fingers slipped aimlessly through his slick hair and tickled the tender planes of his scalp. he rolled hard, pleasant grunts against your ear as he humped against you, large hands gripping the fragile skin of your thighs.
"so hard— i'm gonna fuck ye so hard."
needless to say, he practically dragged you through the door when the timer went off; both of you nearly pink in the face and steaming with sweat.

paul
a hopeful calm came over you at the thought that maybe your name slipped out of the drawing bag and you were just sitting in the small circle unaccounted for amongst the other contenders, until:
"y/n and... paul." the host eyed the two of you with a devious smirk. the panic curled itself up at the base of your stomach again. it couldn't be paul... couldn't be the paul.
as the door was pushed shut behind you and his eyes met yours, you froze.
"you don't have to be scared... i'm gentle, see?" his lips graced your cheek with a kiss, it felt like he was barely there. as he pulled back you could see his pretty face through the cuts of light in the closet door. "can i touch you?" he asked, and you wondered if he always asked his girls that. but the fact of the matter was: you absolutely did want him to touch you and you had no idea how much time was left.
with a timid nod, your hands lifted your skirt above your waist at a snail's pace, fingers shaking uncontrollably. his hand was warm as he slipped it into your panties and cradled the wet bundle of nerves between your legs. you closed your eyes and felt yourself mewl out in pleasure as his finger worked in tight circles.
"do you like that?"
"m-mhm."
he smirked and cornered you against the wall, "you seem like a sweet girl, (y/n)... are you?"
you could only grip the fabric of your skirt tighter and watch as he slipped his hand back out and sucked the culprit finger impishly, cocking an eyebrow.
"oh, birdie..." he moaned, eyes closing in an over exaggerated display of pleasure. "i think you might be the sweetest."

george
the first kiss was a bit tame as you both felt around for each other. you didn't understand how people did this so freely— you were struggling to even decipher between his jacket and the leather on the hooks. when you squeezed a sleeve and discovered no arm within it, you gasped and he jerked back, worried he might have done something to hurt you.
"oh! i'm just being silly... it was only the jacket on the rack..." you giggled, showing him what your hand had grabbed. he smiled sheepishly. he was young, younger than all of his friends. couldn't be much older than your teenage brother, a couple of years younger than you. you found his lips and kissed them again, this time a bit more ardently. you were pleasantly surprised by his response for he grabbed you by the waist and deepened the kiss, the two of you stumbling together in the small space.
"yer really pretty..." he mumbled, his soft lips kissing down your face and settling on your neck. you hummed and massaged his skinny shoulders.
your stuttered "thank you" quickly became a squeal as his teeth sank into your neck playfully, making you grip his shoulders to contain your pleasurable pain. he continued like this down your chest, unbuttoning your chemise as he descended. unable to think about how much time was left, you leaned your head back against the wall, eyes disappearing behind your head as he suckled and nipped at your exposed nipples that perked happily toward his mouth. it didn't take you long to realize he was no stranger to this game.

ringo
you could barely contain your excitement as your name was called to be with ringo. your friends giggled and shoved at you, almost infecting you with their teeming jealousies for not being chosen. you'd heard stories about ringo, about how he got around with girls. well, a lot more than just that, but it was obvious what all the high school girls were most interested in and he was quite the alluring prospect.
when you got inside, he closed the door and smiled at you, his charming face causing a shiver to run down your spine. he moved closer and kissed your lips tenderly, a hand coming up to caress your cheek, the cold metal of his rings gliding against your blushing skin. you wrapped your arms around his neck as the kiss grew more passionate and his hands snaked behind you and gripped your ass. you welcomed his tongue in your mouth and gyrated your hips against his, causing him to chuckle and release your lips from his intoxicating kiss.
"i... i heard it was... big..." you whispered, breathlessly, his blue eyes shining right into yours, captivating every part of your quivering body.
"do you wanna see it?" he asked, his voice like honey trailing down the plumped curves of your lips. you nodded, almost frantically— surprised at how badly you wanted him. he obliged, pulling back and undoing his pants. you could feel yourself opening up for him and you wiggled your hips subtly for some friction.
when he got it out, your eyes widened, a reaction he typically got the first time. it was incredibly thick and pulsing, the length impressive, partially excessive, for just a semi. you braced your hands against the wall, hairline sweating profusely. he came close to you again, budding with excitement, but to his surprise, and dismay, you fell to your knees in front of him, and fainted.