♡ 𝑵𝑺𝑭𝑾 𝑨-𝒁 / 𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

well, john is rather inclined to fall on top of you for a few moments and then return to whatever he was doing before without remorse, or spoil you with so much attention immediately after that you need to peel him off you just to have a bit of wiggle room, there's no in-between.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

your eyes. he admires, and is almost envious of, the way that you can speak through your glances because, contrarily, he can never seem to keep his mouth shut to save his life. he watches your eyes when you make love, he watches your eyes when he's plucking at his guitar listlessly, watches them when you're with company and he's talking madly with his hands and arms and your sweet eyes encourage him and comfort him and tell him "it's alright, baby, i've got you."
now, to be frank, he takes a lot of pride in his dick. though he's struggled with body image issues, he's grown confident in his member and uses it well.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

he'll always taste your cum; you'll glance up and catch him sucking the glistening fingers into his mouth after he's pleasured you and milked every single last moan from your trembling body. he'll smirk before slipping them past your lips, reminding you of how good you taste.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

he really wants to film your times together (for his personal use, of course). he sees a lot of your moments as almost cinematic anyway, so it's always in the back of his mind.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

he knows what he likes and he does his best to translate that onto his partners. but he still prefers you tell him what you'd like him to do, it makes it more fun for him.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

his absolute favorite is when you're riding him while sat down in his lap because he loves holding you. he keeps his arms wrapped around your back and plants kisses all over your breasts and your neck while you grind your hips down, hands placed steadily on the sides of his face.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

he likes to have a ball during sex and he'll giggle the whole way through if you let him (well, depending on how sober the man is). if he's gotten a bit drinky, he'll be a huge goof and roll you all about, making you squeal and push him away to avoid getting tickled or attacked with those wild lips of his. but in times where things are a bit more lucid, he's very serious and very intentional with every touch he gives.