♡ 𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑨 𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑰𝑺 / 𝑴𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑵 + 𝑻𝑨𝑮

ménage á trois

'63

all you could do was moan as paul's hand slips around your neck and his warm lips ghost against your ear, drunken breath coating the low, rasping words of his arousal.

"keep your eyes open, love, let him see you..." he says and you lull your head slightly, leaning it against paul's cheek for a sense of his touching reprieve. every inch of your liquefied being felt like it was being touched by beautiful, tantalizing hands. it was musky between the two of them with you between paul's legs, polished nails digging into his clothed thighs and george between yours, pounding into you relentlessly. neither of them bothered to fully undress, leaving you as a naked damsel subjected to their every desire.

paul had decided on this lascivious endeavor considerably early in the evening. he clasped the small of your arm and pulled you to his hip, whispering for you to spot george in the familiar crowd of people that occupied the party you two were hosting. you saw his thin figure dressed in a marvelous suit, juxtaposed languidly between two couples who were tittering and talking excitedly with their arms despite balancing full glasses of french champagne between their twitching fingers. he had already been watching you, glinting at you with the eyes of a tempted chasseur. you were quick to accept.

the three of you shared cigarettes and exchanged lingering touches throughout the night as the guests filtered out little by little, patting paul on his tipsy cheeks and kissing you on the jaw when they made their way to the door. none of them noticed the way you were positioned on george's lap, his thumb rubbing your waist, hand squeezing around your hips with thin fingers that you knew you could make do with. paul's hand was crawling furtively up your leg and you whirred in delight, slicking your upper lip with your tongue as he winked at you. he was enjoying drinking the sight of you in as you lounged on his best friend's lap, arching your back with the air of a bedazzled queen.

paul couldn't get enough of it, relishing in the waves of your precious cries as george shifted his hips down and fucked into you. your thighs convulsed as george spread them open, his mouth gaping, maudlin red tongue slipping back and forth against his bottom lip beneath his row of hellish teeth.

paul's hand cupped your jaw now and you writhed helplessly beneath george's gripping eyes. "you're so beautiful, sweetheart," he moaned, kissing your cheek, his gentle teeth scraping against your skin absently as his eyes flitted to george who was in complete bliss inside you. it was stunning the way he could last for so long and you had already been subjected to one cosmically gratifying orgasm under the hands of your raging lovers with their powerful, fleeting guitarist fingers. you wondered, through a dizzying carnality, how long george's unspoken yearning rang true. how long had paul known that just the picture of you could make the poor boy twitch in his stiffly-fitted trousers?

the rapid tumbling of your second orgasm was drawing nearer as hot rings of unbelievable pleasure were pulled from your aching core and you yelled out for paul, grabbing a hold of the thin sleeve of his collared button-down. he didn't respond right away, but you could feel his smirk brewing as he turned his lips to you again.

"mm... that's not his name, birdie."

george groaned at that, his gaze falling upon you and your naked breasts heaving against your glistening chest. you felt him stare and it startled the vixen in you that welcomed him into your bed in the first place. you had to make him cum.

you moaned his name, called for him, pleaded for his release inside you and paul encouraged you eagerly, stretching his arm down your torso and dancing his fingers around your swollen clit. george's face quickly contorted beneath the clinging strands of sweaty hair, his thrusts coming with far less conviction and structure as the lightness of his first orgasm grabbed at his undulating hips.

"kiss me, george," you whined, reaching out blindly for him.

"yeah, kiss her, george, go on, kiss her," paul egged, a crazed desperation riddled in his voice.

his lips crashed down onto yours, the two of you becoming a mess of sweat and hair, tongues pushing against each other, reeling for the fulfilling taste of whisky-coated spit. paul's hand flew to the back of george's head, keeping him on top of you as he banged out his last few pumps. a shaky moan escaped his lips as he shot up into you, his whole body quaking ruthlessly.

paul cooed at the two of you and let go of his hold on george so he could pull away and admire the satisfying drip of his cum between your parted legs. you gathered the strength to sit up and paw at george, a sleepy giggle leaving you as you kissed him thankfully. a pair of lips caressed your back as you did this and soon the accompanied hand was in your hair, pulling you back from the embrace.

"you know what i think, baby?"

"what's that, paul?"

"we should show george how good you are at taking it from both ends..."

‧✧̣̇‧

i was tagged!

i could decide whether to make this its own chapter or not but i see a lot of people just adding it to the end of a story so! i shall follow suit :)

1. pretty sure it was yellow submarine. i watched the movie when i was really little
2. mister harrison
3. sgt. pepper
4. obla-di obla-da,,, & getting better! EW
5. it feels silly because it's really a paul song in my mind, but here there and everywhere
6.

unh!!!🥴7

unh!!!🥴
7. ummm "he said to me, and bear in mind we were some few hundred miles behind enemy lines, he said 'green, green, green'. so i did." though i'm not sure that counts being its from a film and i'm a weirdo
8. all of their personalities are so distinct and their own that when they all came together, and grew up, they made such beautifully innovative music
9. i actually don't really like their music videos but i enjoy what i've seen from penny lane & strawberry fields and hello, goodbye is real cute
ehhh maybe eleanor rigby's my favorite?
10. tag, you're it :P