♡ 𝑫𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀 / 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑶

dolly

'64

"go slow, darling... let me see you..." he drawls, bringing his whiskey glass away from his lips. your eyes glitter at him from the end of the bed as you stand up again and place your hands along the silk belt of your robe, smiling devilishly.

he'd been waiting all night for this. you promised him that you'd model a new set that you'd acquired while he'd been away for so long. dragging the belt out of its bow, you open the robe slightly, exposing a sweet black lace that covers your breasts. his eyes darkened, his body grew visibly tenser with need.
he wants to pounce and you can feel it from the way your hips instinctively react, swaying sensually as you lower the robe from your shoulders.

"i've missed your hands, ritchie..." you muse, breaking eye contact and dragging your finger down your chest. you bring your body closer to the bed and he perks up like an attentive puppy but you don't allow yourself to go any further.

the robe slides down your waist, then your hips and soon pools lifelessly at your feet, exposing the black lace panties to match. his tongue nearly falls from his mouth, his jaw completely slack. you let him gather his composure, running your hands over your own body, making such beautiful shapes and motions with your figure; putting on a show just for him.

you hear the glass settle on the bedside table and with a subtle scraping from his rings brushing the surface of the glass, you look up at him. licking over your lips you find it hard to suppress a giggle when he hums, "get over here"