♡ 𝑵𝑺𝑭𝑾 𝑨-𝒁 / 𝑷𝑨𝑼𝑳

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

such a sweetheart!! he won't let go of you until he knows you're okay or until he sees that you've fallen asleep. he'll get you water or run you a bath (he's getting in too, don't worry!) and then he'll go right back to cuddling on you, squeezing and kissing every bit of your softened skin.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

your belly is his favorite. it makes him feel so, so safe and tranquil when he gets to lay his head on it, peppering it with little kisses and gentle rubs. you always giggle when hes resting on your stomach and he flashes an innocent smile up at you before dipping his hand farther and farther down your hips.
his favorite body part... mmm his eyelashes. don't think much more needs to be said about that.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

he won't stop until you've cum at least once. he's a man of his word and he doesn't start what he can't finish. whenever you're about to cum, he's so encouraging and sometimes he'll nod desperately: "mhm, mhm, c'mon, baby" until you release all over him and he just praises you endlessly, a triumphant smile of his face.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

he held a pair of your underwear to his nose while he masturbated once and he doesn't think he ever came with such mind blowing force before.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

i'm convinced he could snap his fingers and make a girl cum at this point. he's done it all.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

for some reason he strikes me as a plain jane... missionary seems like it would be his go to because he can do so much with it. and he just loves to watch your face while he's working into you, hands all over your body, his educated touch quickly eclipsing your ability to even speak.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

he talks a lot during it so there's no way he doesn't have you giggling like crazy. he'll blow against your stomach and tickle around your belly button with his tongue. sometimes he'll give you cheeky little bites and come back up with a sweet grin on his face before leaning in to kiss you and, in the same breath, tell you how good he's gonna fuck you,,,

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

he's probably the hairiest person you've ever met. he sports such dark hairs that forest all over his body, so there's no doubt he's got a proper jungle in his pants.