♡ 𝑵𝑺𝑭𝑾 𝑨-𝒁 / 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑶

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

he's a sweetheart! a teddy bear! i can picture him leaning his head up on his hand, stroking your hair and smiling so lovingly; making you laugh, fluttering his fingers on your hips to make you giggle and squirm. he'd stay up and talk for hours about anything. he just wants to be in your company for as long as time will allow.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

ass, hips, and thighs, baby!!! he's a classic man who's into the curvature. i feel like he enjoys his hands a lot too. they're strong and experienced and he holds a lot of power in them

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

he loves to cum on you. he'll pull out and let it cascade all over your ass and back, just watching the way it paints your body so beautifully. of course he'd want to see it on your face and chest as well, stroking it out on your cheeks and lips and admiring the steady dripping on your tongue.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

he wouldn't mind submitting to you at all. he daydreams about his wrists being tied up in a pair of your silky nylons, your naked body rubbing all over him in ways he can't control (nor does he want to). he pictures you lowering your pussy down onto his face as he laps at you graciously, just delighted to be giving you pleasure that you can command.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

oh, surely he knows what he's doing. he's got to, being a man of such girth! he's got excellent pace, mad fingers, and can sweet talk a girl right out of her panties in seconds flat. the boy's got it bad.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

he's got to have his back-shots/doggy style. seeing you arched and ready for him gives him more pleasure than anything he's ever seen. reminds him of the dominance he has playing the drums. plus, as aforementioned, he just loves your ass.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

he's actually quite serious. a lot of the times things start out as a joke like maybe you two are feeling a bit silly one day. you start chasing each other around the house, or getting yourself into a tickle fight, or some playful wrestling, but when he's in it... it's a whole new beast.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

he has no reason to be ashamed of his manhood. i don't think it'd be unmanageable to begin with, so he leaves it be. (i'm team silver streak on the pubes)