♡ 𝑶𝑶𝑷𝑺 / 𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑶

requested by marmaladeskies67
oops

'63

"richie?"

"yes, doll?"

"could you look at this for me?"
you had been picking at an ugly red spot that grew above the natural shades of pink that colored your areola. it could've been nothing. it sure felt benign enough. it wasn't swelling or oozing puss, but... it still could've been something. so, for the sake of your sanity and the preservation of your calmness, you needed a second opinion.

you gathered yourself from your respective pool chair and began to slip your arms out from beneath the straps of your flowery polka top. ringo's face turned to you instantly as his vision darkened behind his tinted sunglasses and you stood before him, bending to his face like a tender flower in the morning light. you sat on the edge of his chair and tugged down your top. white tan lines ran in bright stripes along your bronzed collarbones and rib cage from your days in the sun. his glasses fell down to his bare chest when your breasts were bared and he looked at you with a wide-eyed curiosity that was soon replaced with a naughty smirk.

"ringo! i'm serious!" you groaned and swatted his prying hands away as they reached out mindlessly for your breasts. when he sobered, his eyes went to where your finger was pointing, though it remained dangerously close to your nipple, which he longed to curl against his perverted tongue.

"i don't see anything..." he shrugged, a low airiness in his voice as his breath continued to chase the rapid rhythm of his titillated heartbeat.

"it doesn't look weird to you?"

"no... not at all."

his blue-eyed gaze never flickered for a moment as he spoke and when you realized his denial was merely a side effect of his beguiled stupor, you bounced up with a huff and twitched your hips in aggravation, both arms flying up into the humid evening air.
"oh, forget it. this is pointless!"

"y/n?"

"whoa!"

your face was met with two sets of tall eyes widening with shock, followed by another pair of eyes jogging to catch up with the other intruding spectators. those eyes also halted abruptly and swallowed their own heart whole. you squeaked and covered yourself immediately with your arms, twisting away from their gazes. alarmed, ringo whipped around to recognize whatever was stressing you and stumbled out of the chair onto his sandaled feet.

"boys! you didn't knock!" he exclaimed with a dry laugh.

"you said to just come on back..." paul replied, his face red with an extremely apologetic glow. you had already cowered behind ringo, readjusting your top so it was covering you again. nobody had to remind you of how embarrassing it was to be seen by men you had no true relations with. you felt spoiled and wrong.

you couldn't even meet ringo's sympathetic gaze when he turned himself to you and captured you in his arms. "oh, i'm sorry, love... i must've forgot to tell you they were coming..."

you dodged his attempt at a remedial kiss and pushed yourself away from him with a huff. "whatever," you said indignantly as you slid past him and the three other peering eyes, all sporting their own poolside garb. you refused to begin to fathom the audacity of ringo! forgetting something like that! your cheeks were piercing red as you stomped into the house and slammed the back door.