❀ ♡ 𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝑯𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑬𝑵𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 / 𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵

my darling, he is envious

'65

once more the bed was empty when he woke up and once more he knew why. his fogged eyes were brooding as his thick neck craned to focus on where she stood now, right in the light of a sunspot on the floor. it angered him; the way her narrow feet twinkled as she spun her dancing body about the space, clad in only her bloomers and a matching ruffled top, rosy knees curtsying as she stretched her arms to reach for the ceiling.

her ankle bones twitched within their joints, her calves hardened, and thighs thickened as she balanced her eloquence and poise on the tips of her little toes. the sun curled inside the room and bestirred the fluttering curtains and doused the blankets with a golden luster, praising her little charade. it was puckering up to her pretty lips and hugging her generous hips as she twisted them around and exhaled the morning tensions.

she so freely embraced the affection brought by those greedy yellow rays. each one beckoned her with an irresistible warmth. the same kind of warmth i'd provide for her, he reckoned. she smiled.

why did it have to beam that way? to enchant her so? to shine with that much brilliance? he quickly grew resentful of the bulbous light that'd scorn her if she only knew. her religious affairs with this bright king of morning irked him. it wasn't fair the way she greeted him first with her open arms instead of the fluffy lump that shared a solace in her sheets. she was completely oblivious to the sunny charms that were plumped with the avarice only something that untamed could hold. it made him seethe. he was forced to share the secret airs of his divine woman with an almighty star.

john grumbled on the bed, ripping his head away from the frustratingly captivating sight. on his stomach, tucked below the fat covers, his arms served as a sufficient pillow for his entitled little head. soon enough he felt her weight saddle on top of his back as her legs straddled him, but he stubbornly ignored it despite the simmering that tickled around his now compressed groin.

"you're awfully grumpy this morning," she mused, guiding her toasted hands along his shoulder blades that bulged beneath the stark white t-shirt he slept in. the delicate touch of her massage was tempting, but he remained stiff, determined to make her understand his daily afflictions. "what is it this time, hmm?"

her cruelly heady scent floated over his sleepy face as her lips dove down against his chubby cheek. the rest of her body unfolded on top of him with the parade of more inviting kisses along his face. her breasts, rib cage, and stomach all became flush against him. he could replicate every thump of her pulse with the tapping of his foot beneath the sheets like a fleshy metronome. her misty breath sighed against his cheek as she awaited an answer, but all he could think of was her selfish rendezvous.

"you love him more than me," john muttered finally.

her eyebrows twitched in confusion, her mouth unable to suppress a smile of fondness that he readily took offense to. "love who more?"

"that bloody sun, that's who!"

"oh, john, you're being silly!" he wasn't being silly. she giggled her girly little giggle and erected herself up again, hands gliding down his back. "you can't be serious... jealous of the sun?"

he huffed, turning his head from her taunting eyes. "what's so funny about it? i don't even get a kiss good morning and he gets a whole show..."

"johnny..." she lifted herself up so he could flip over onto his back, a different firmness meeting her when she settled back down on his hips. he could see the cogs turning within her eyes as they glittered with a sensual revelation. she shook her head playfully as his hands found her naked thighs and squeezed them. leaning in close, she cupped his face and reciprocated his subtle advancements.

"you want a kiss good morning, is that it?"

"it would be nice..." he replied, face deadpanned. she saw right through it.

bending her hips a little deeper into his, their lips fused together, mouths still dry from the residues of a restful night. his hands slid beneath the fabric of her underwear and groped her skin.

"you won't even let the sun look at me, huh?" she teased.

he hummed against the words as her dainty fingers grasped his rounded collar, nails brushing his neck with a perfected illusiveness. he was satisfied with the outcome of his whining, so he began to undress her while the angry eyes of that old mighty star beamed around their tangling bodies.

a smug grin riddled his face as he held her close, smelling every bit of her rousing femininity with the appreciation like that of a lion's as he prances along his grounds with territorial pride. his teeth grazed her neck and his eyes wandered to the window where she stood only moments before, its panes ablaze with a consuming envy.

for here, in his arms, he had what the sun could never truly touch.