♡ 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬-𝑰𝑵 / 𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵

at the drive-in

teddy boy john

his eyes were on you. despite the marathon of intriguing american movies that played before you, he found the prospect that came with the upturned curve of your lips as they puckered below your nose way more entertaining. in his defense, he thought that the few shorts that played before the feature were quite interesting, but it soon grew dark and the rest of the cars in the drive-in rolled up their windows and turned out their beaming white headlights, in search of a different sort of heroic thrill.

john was no different than those other ambitious lovers. and you had to admit that the weight of his arm as it slid across the back of your neck and guided your body closer to his made you slowly cross your legs at the ankles. you rubbed your sneakered heel against your shin in an attempt to relieve bottled tension, but that only fluttered your desires even more. soon, john's hot breath lapped at your ear and you could no longer ignore his muted appeal for attention.

"what are you thinking about?" he wondered, knocking his forehead against the side of your head gently. your eyes were still trained on the ravishing woman, garnished with pearls and dark shiny curls, on the screen, and that's probably why he asked. your fascination lingered freely on the way that she stared at the dark beau who played her confidant with a searing passion. as if she wished to be completely devoured.

"her..." you gasped quietly as his upper lip feathered against the shell of your ear, barely kissing you, but still spreading that ticklish warmth all along the tips of your pulsing nerves, all growing red with exigence. he chuckled at your response, but you volleyed his question back to him before he could make a comment.

he shifted beside you and your eyes finally broke from the screen when his knee brushed yours and you noticed he had spread his legs the slightest bit.

"you," he answered, confidently.

his arm slipped down from around your shoulder and you turned your head to look at him. he smirked, staring longingly at your lips now that he could witness their shape in full. the two of you were close, silhouetted by the light of the droning projectors that stuttered out the pictures behind your row of cars. it was all so fast, the way that the reels spun around and around, expelling heat and energy to explode against the large white tarp for all the city to see. you were delighted to be here with john, experiencing the same excitement as the little machine showing those beautiful faces confess amorously to each other in the name of love and hollywood.

as the orchestra weaved music of passion and intensity behind the romantic scene, you closed in on him and allowed your lips to touch finally, pressing feverishly to one another as he exhaled deeply through his nose. the strings crescendoed as his long tongue painted yours with remnants of tobacco and fizzy cola and you moaned, deepening the flavorful kiss. both of your hands found his arms and his found your hips, his lengthy fingers stretching beside you to cup your thighs. when he pulled away, you sighed and kissed the corners of his now glistening mouth eagerly and he held you, gliding his lips against your cheek and jaw.

"will you do something for me?" he asked, breathless and itching for more.

you met his eyes again and nodded slowly, though he sensed your apprehension in the subtle twitch of your mouth. you had always told him what a good girl you were, that you had never gone all the way with a boy before. he was patient with you, always asking to be sure of respecting your boundaries, never going farther than you were comfortable with. your chest heaved as he assessed you again and he reached up to hold your face, dragging his thumb against your lips. a heat flew up to your cheeks and colored them in a telling shade of arousal.