Ch 18| In my Dreams

"I can never be mad at you it sucks," Yoongi said caressing the side of his face. 

Leaning into his touch, Jimin hummed, closing his eyes. Yoongi continued to stare at Jimin's face, fingers tracing down his cheekbone, ending at Jimin's plump lips. Doe eyes met Yoongi's eagle like orbs and everything stopped. Only Yoongi existed. His kitten like lips, his beautiful eyes, his buttoned nose, everything about him called out to Jimin, but those lips... those lips were the only thing that he could focus on.

Jimin leaned a bit forwards, towards the lips that were beckoning him, seducing him with no effort at all. Jimin felt breath on his face, and focused his half lidded eyes to see Yoongi's face inches away from his. He felt butterflies erupt through his system as Yoongi brushed his thumb over Jimin's lips lightly, and noted how Yoongi's eyes seemed to flick from Jimin's own eyes to lips once, twice... as he slowly licked his lips.

Jimin found it hard to breathe.

Then the beautiful boy leaned down, completely taking over Jimin, his soft lips tenderly placed on Jimin's own. Jimin gave in to the feeling, tilting his head slightly upwards to press their lips closer, at least closer than they were now.

Yoongi leaned in a bit more, and Jimin felt his back hit the mattress, and he found himself trapped under Yoongi's body as the older skillfully moved his lips against Jimin's, finding a perfect rhythm.

And Jimin moved his hands up... up to tangle themselves in Yoongi's hair.

Just a little more...

"Jimin? Jimin-ah? JIMIN!!"

Jimin's eyes snapped open and instantly squinted at the blinding light that filled the room. "What? What?" He frantically asked, trying to wrap his head around reality, half mad at being interrupted in the middle of something important.

"Oh thank god," Jimin heard, and his eyes focused on Yoongi, with messed up hair, still in yesterday's clothes, rushing towards the bed, eyes as wild as his hair.

He found himself crushed in an embrace, pain shooting up his frail body. He winced, still confused as to what the hell was going on.

Yoongi must have heard the sound that left Jimin's mouth, for he abruptly broke away. "Sorry," He mumbled, eyes still scanning Jimin's features, which made Jimin blush, recalling what that same look had lead to, in what he filed off as a dream he was having just a few moments ago.

"What happened hyung?" He asked, after the panic had gone down in Yoongi's eyes.

"N-nothing, just a bad dream," Yoongi responded, running a hand through his hair and sighing.

"A bad dream about me?"

Yongi scowled. "Can you blame me after what you pulled today?"

"But I said I was sorry!" Jimin said, completely forgetting everything magical about Yoongi for a moment. yoongi worried a little too much. But seeing a perfect opportunity to to tease his hyung and to lift his spirits, Jimin's face broke into a teasing smile.

"Hyung were you worried about me~?"

"Shut up no I wasn't" Yoongi said, face beginning to go red.

"You were worried about Diminie~"He teased the now flustered Yoongi, grinning from ear to ear.

"No I wasn't!" Yoongi exclaimed, but soon shot back with a remark of his own." Wait hold up, you call yourself Diminie?" Yoongi asked, smirking.

Now the tables were turned, and Jimin was the one blushing.