Epilogue: Fire

The room filled with the smoke of Jimin's burning body, and the sound of his cries and screams, as Yoongi, vision obscured by tears did as the boy pleased, hating the arousal that took over him no matter how much he didn't want to hurt the boy.

And soon the sheets were messed up, the air too thick to breathe in, and the sounds turned broken and sloppy, climaxing and coming to an end.

Yoongi pulled out immediately, wanting to flop onto the bed, tired and wobbly, but held on a little longer, catching Jimin's limp body as it began to fall back onto the bed.

"Love?" He choked out, trying to shake out the unfathomable thoughts that came rushing into his head, tears falling down his face as he wiped off the sweaty orange bangs off of Jimin's eyes. "Please..?"

When no reply came, Yoongi broke down, letting out loud sobs, hugging the orange haired boy's fragile body tightly, placing kisses on the side of the boy's head.

And Yoongi decided that he hated fire, or anything else that burned in that matter.

He just wanted Jimin back.

"Jiminie..." He cradled the small face in his hands. "I'm sorry.."

And that's when he felt the younger boy stir.

"Ow,"

Yoongi stared, shell shocked, and waited to see if the boy repeated it again.

Groaning, Jimin shifted in his position, opening his eyes a crack, looking up at Yoongi's tearful eyes.

"Ow,"

"Dammit Jimin," Yoongi exhaled, catching the boy's lips in his own, pleased to find the younger tiredly kissing back. "Don't give me heart attacks like that," He mumbled against those lips, pressing small kisses all over Jimin's face, making the other smile through a small blush.

"I'm tired," Jimin stated, and Yoongi could relate, being exhausted physically and emotionally at the same time. He nodded.

"Go to sleep love, I'll be here when you wake up,"

*

I counted myself lucky to have Jimin alive and by my side, and I watched his chest steadily rise and fall as he slept, making sure that he didn't go as a passive reaction. My eyes were weary, and my body was heavy in exhaustion, but the fact that he was alive was a warmth enough for me to stay awake.

I don't love fire anymore.

Because a certain orange haired angel knocked it right out of the pedestal.

Park Jimin is all the light and all the warmth I ever need.

a/n: The End :) I know it's sloppy, but that's the first fanfic officially over so * cue celebratory dance*  Thanks for taking the time to read!!!