Ch 26|Smoke

Yoongi received a job offer as the official pianist for south Korea's biggest orchestra, just a few short days after Mrs. Park came back. The boy was ecstatic, and talked with Mrs. Park right after he received the email, formally leaving the job he had as the pianist of Park enterprises.

"Well then Mr. Min, I wish you the best," Mrs. Park said, shaking Yoongi's hand, and grinned pulling him into a hug. "And now, we drop the formalities,"

Jimin was watching this entire encounter with a small smile on his face, happy for his hyung and equally happy that his eomma could just refer to Yoongi as his boyfriend from now on. Without the professional ties, things would be a lot less complex.

"Actually I found a place nearby, I can move there-" Yoongi began to say to the lady, who cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Don't even start. Jimin needs his boyriend near, and if you in the slightest, break my son's heart, I will come after you,"

"But-"

"Ah no, no, hang on; Jimin, you want hyung to stay right?"Mrs. Park turned to her son, who was now nervously fidgeting. At the question, he gave a small nod, and looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes. The older boy sighed, smiled and nodded, eliciting a smile on Jimin's face as he made a little sound and ran into his hyung's arms, peppering his face with small kisses.

"Aaand I'm third wheeling. Have some respect you two!" Mrs. Park said trying, but failing to sound annoyed, and ended up in a fit of laughter.

The two smiled at Mrs. Park, and to anyone who looked, it would've looked like a happy family. 

But that wouldn't last long.

Still over joyed to simply have a relationship with the silver haired boy, Yoongi picked Jimin up and twirled him around as the younger laughed happily, tightening his grip on his hyung's shoulders, oblivious to the white smoke that poured off of his body. But Yoongi noticed, and so did Mrs. Park.

The older set down the silver haired boy down immediately, eyes following the smoke as Jimin swayed, suddenly tired." Hyung.." he stumbled, and it was only Yoongi's reflexes that stopped the boy from falling.

"Minnie? Love?" Yoongi asked, tears forming in his eyes as the younger of the two began to stand on his wobbling legs.

"I'm fine..." he said quietly, being led to the couch by the older's support.

Mrs. Park followed the boys, eyes hardening in concern as she cursed her husband for the millionth time, for ruining such a beautiful life, and coming in between the happiness of such a loving couple.

"Love, you're not fine, the smoke.."

"It's been there for a long time okay? It doesn't hurt anymore," Jimin answered his boyfriend, subtly wiping off the tears that fell from those cat like eyes.

"But it should've stopped, I don't understand," Mrs. Park said, coming to a decision. "I'm gonna call a doctor,"

"No,"

two heads turned in sync to face Jimin. Both full of equal amounts of shock and concern.

"What?"

"What do you mean no?"

"Minnie.."

"Stop it! Both of you, please. Just... listen," Jimin said, trying to calm down the others who were talking together, about something along the lines of health and death and precautions. After they stopped, he took a deep breath turning his head to both of them.

"If you call a doctor, it's just going to be the same, they'll do the tests, tell us that it can't be helped, and then-" He began to choke up, but swallowed it down and continued, " and then they'll say no physical interaction, stay in bed,"