Ch 19|Alone for a while

Half the day passed with Yoongi sleeping, and Jimin half reading a fancy novel on the bed of room 22. And in that time, Jimin noticed little things about Yoongi. How he curls up on himself in his sleep, his hands hidden in between of his legs, how his mouth formed into a little pout and how his nose scrunched in certain points, how Yoongi liked to cuddle something in his sleep, which in this case turned out to be a white pillow. He looked rather odd with one hand wrapped around the pillow and the other stuck in between his knees, and Jimin was concerned whether it was comfortable, but the boy was sound asleep,and Jimin decided not to act.

Were these little observations important? Absolutely not. Would he need this in the future? Not really, but Jimin wanted to learn anything and everything as possible about the kitten like boy.

At some point in that time, Yoongi shifted, and cuddled the pillow fully, nuzzling his nose to one of its white cotton corners. And it was then that Jimin decided to seriously go back to his book, because he found himself wanting to switch places with a pillow, and thought that it was unhealthy.

It was at about five in the evening when Yoongi finally woke up, and Jimin had just one more chapter left in some love story, where a couple had fallen in love in the rain. He was raging to know whether they ended up getting married, but the low groan Yoongi made as he stretched yanked him right out of that fantasy land.

"Hey mochi" The boy said sleepily, smiling an equally content and sleep filled smile. Jimin found himself blushing at the raspy voice emanating from Yoongi's throat. "Hey yourself kitten" he said back smiling.

"Ugh, what time is it even?" Yoongi said, getting up from bed, scratching the back of his head, and Jimin lost himself in an alternate universe where this was the first time he woke up next to Yoongi.

Jimin soon decided that he was not going to read a romance novel anytime soon.

"Around five" he answered his hyung's question.

"What did you eat for lunch? I'm kinda hungry,"

Jimin swallowed. He hadn't eaten any lunch, having opted to stay next to Yoongi as much as he possibly could. And upon realizing what the boy's silence met, the older scowled.

"What did I tell you about killing yourself?"

"It was one meal!"

"Which leads to two, then three, to anorexia! Believe me, I know,"Yoongi huffed, slipping on his sandals and walking out of the room. At the door he turned around and raised a brow at the shell shocked boy.

"What are you just gonna stare or are you gonna eat?"

Jimin scrambled to catch up to his hyung. And once again they were at the counter, Yoongi sorting through the contents in the fridge.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"I don't wanna eat~" Jimin whined, but only received a stink eye from Yoongi who stubbornly began to make kimchi fried rice for two.

While the cooking happened, Jimin skimmed over the last chapter of his book, and sighed loudly, putting the book down on the counter with a bang. Startled at the noise, Yoongi turned around, giving Jimin a questioning look.

"She got together with that good for nothing jerk Chad," He venomously spat, looking at the book, and making a smile form on his hyung's face.

"You're mad at a book?"

"No, I'm mad at Stephanie,'

"So you're mad at a book," Yoongi summarized, setting a plate in front of Jimin. "Now eat up,"

"But I'm not hungr- hyung what are you doing?"

"Feeding you. Now open up and say kimchi~~" Yoongi said in a baby voice Jimin had never heard before, which made him giggle at his hyung's cuteness. He opened his mouth, only because he felt weakened by the pout that formed on Yoongi's face.